PDA

View Full Version : ASUS Complete Collection for Windows 10 Creators - April 2018 Update

Shemhamforash
April 19th, 2017, 01:51 AM
ASUS for Windows 10 Creators - April 2018 Update

Premium full system .msstyles themes created by DeviantDon & One Man Army compatible with Windows 10 Creators Update - April 2018 Update. Gold mods and light themes by me, thanks to Mr GRiM for HUD Machine Light themes as a base. Imported from ASUS (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/62820-Free!!-ASUS-Premium-Theme-pack) using Windows Style Builder Custom Import Scripts (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70828-Custom-Class-Maps-and-Import-Scripts-for-Windows-10-TH2-RS1).

Includes

Theme Pack
Cursor Themes
Desktop Backgrounds
Explorer Icons
Start Buttons
(http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/71236-HUD-Evolution-iPack)
Credits

Theme Design DeviantDon & One Man Army
Windows Style Builder Mr GRiM

Changelog

Rebuilt window borders and caption buttons for Windows 10 style caption buttons
Improved new SiB++ taskbar features

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/78659-Windows-10-RS-%28Creators-April-2018-Update%29-Themes-Complete-Collection

n1h1l1sT
May 2nd, 2017, 10:07 AM
This is a bloody great theme!
I'd love to use it, however I need help doing a little tweak; without it I cannot use it.

I'm using the "light" version of the blue colour because the normal versions change the text background to dark, so when I write papers or develop applications, the text editors look wrong.
The light version has the normal white background, but unfortunately the fore-colour is a bright shade of blue.
Now, this has to be black for the text editors to look normal.
How do I do that?

deviantdon
June 10th, 2017, 02:44 AM
great job on theme porting.would of been nice to see my name somewhere seeing on how 50% of this was also done by me.

Shemhamforash
June 10th, 2017, 02:48 AM
great job on theme porting.would of been nice to see my name somewhere seeing on how 50% of this was also done by me.

No problem, I will add it, not sure why I left it out to be honest, that's my bad.

For your Bad Azz Dream theme, did you have a favorite color? I might be willing to import one color to start with.

deviantdon
June 10th, 2017, 03:13 AM
it's all good my friend. as for the badazz theme.my wife wants the purple one for her new laptop :) if you could that would be great. ill figure this stuff out sooner or later lol. been down and with out a system for a little bit so just getting back. thanks for the help :)

Shemhamforash
June 10th, 2017, 03:20 AM
it's all good my friend. as for the badazz theme.my wife wants the purple one for her new laptop :) if you could that would be great. ill figure this stuff out sooner or later lol. been down and with out a system for a little bit so just getting back. thanks for the help :)

ok, I have started the red one already, I can do the purple theme too.

deviantdon
June 10th, 2017, 03:24 AM
thank you :-D

Noh
June 11th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Thank You Very Beautiful.

CsqU4r3d
August 10th, 2017, 08:09 PM
I have finally found the theme of my dreams ASUS BLUE rocks!! I don't even own an ASUS, nor am I a gamer....but this theme is the perfect balance of dark with shots of blue. I am in love. The walls are all beautifully done (Karma at work..my CSS is leather textured!). I even love the cursor, having used "point blue" by Jacksmafia for years. So a huge shout out to One Man Army, Deviantdon,, Harvey Sewdin, and Shemhamforash and anyone else involved, your hard work is much appreciated.:peace::loving::happy:

poweredbyostx
August 29th, 2017, 07:16 PM
thanks a lot for amazing pack

scoobysnackz
October 8th, 2017, 12:39 AM
beautiful theme...many thanks to all involved and special thanks to shem for porting to windows 10 ...bloody amazing work as usual mate

Donkuz
January 10th, 2018, 10:24 AM
This is a really Cool addition to my Collection its got some really nice themes ive been after for a while Cheerz:Peace:

CsqU4r3d
January 13th, 2018, 03:22 PM
If you are into dock icons, download his Windows 7 Nuclear Theme Pack....unpack it and you will find some good looking icons that would look great with the Asus theme. Oh yeah...love the new signature...
:Smile::Peace:

Donkuz
January 14th, 2018, 04:33 AM
Thanks for the Heads up C2 I like your Sig and Avatar to I'm still working on it how did you do yours?

Shemhamforash
May 6th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Updated thread information to show support for Windows 10 April 2018 Update

asus002
September 17th, 2018, 11:50 PM
:Smile: this is Great Theme Thank You Very Mutch

Shemhamforash
October 7th, 2018, 03:30 AM
:Smile: this is Great Theme Thank You Very Mutch

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed the themes :Peace:

Hudinited
March 3rd, 2019, 06:49 PM
Hey could you help? this is how my desktop looks like after applying theme... everything works great but explorer background remains white .... 81713

dhjohns
March 4th, 2019, 01:04 AM
Hey could you help? this is how my desktop looks like after applying theme... everything works great but explorer background remains white.You need to copy the NormalColor folder from Windows\Resources\Themes\aero\shell over to your theme. Then it will work.

Hudinited
March 4th, 2019, 01:38 AM
Works like a charm dude THANKS!!!!
You need to copy the NormalColor folder from Windows\Resources\Themes\aero\shell over to your theme. Then it will work.

ryo1102
July 23rd, 2019, 03:20 AM

My text color does not turn red as a guide.
Please help me.
Thank you.

Donkuz
July 23rd, 2019, 05:45 AM

My text color does not turn red as a guide.
Please help me.
Thank you.What method are you using to change it, Are you using WSB ?or some other. If your using WSB just go to Fonts,Colours and System Metics>Fonts and Sytem metrics> Window Text>Colour as in my Screenshot of WSB
83485 Hope this helps Mate:peace:cheerz!!

ryo1102
July 23rd, 2019, 06:28 AM
I haven't used a software at all.
I see in the instructions, when he changed themes then color text changes.
Please give me link please download the WSB.
Thank you.

Donkuz
July 23rd, 2019, 07:10 AM
I haven't used a software at all.
I see in the instructions, when he changed themes then color text changes.
Please give me link please download the WSB.
Thank you.OK First go to the theme folder you are trying to load and locate System Metrics, it might be in the Files Folder with the pak, Just Right Click and Merge the system Metrics, Confirm and then logout then you should get your Set Text Colours for the theme without having to use WSB. Let me know how you go Mate. BTW are you running 1809? These themes are for this build.

eric131170
December 20th, 2019, 10:46 PM
good job

arosa
October 3rd, 2020, 11:57 PM
nice theme thx :)