PDA

View Full Version : Event Horizon Dual Themes for Windows 10 Creators - April 2018 Update

Shemhamforash
April 22nd, 2017, 04:48 AM
https://github.com/OliverKurz/windows-10-theme-collection/raw/master/images/Event_Horizon_Preview.png

Event Horizon for Windows 10 Creators - April 2018 Update

Premium full system .msstyles themes created by Razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) compatible with Windows 10 Creators Update - April 2018 Update. Imported from Event Horizon Dual Themes: Mastering Works (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/74520-Event-Horizon-Dual-Themes-Mastering-Works) using Windows Style Builder Custom Import Scripts (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70828-Custom-Class-Maps-and-Import-Scripts-for-Windows-10-TH2-RS1).

Includes

Theme Pack
Cursor Themes
Desktop Backgrounds
Explorer Icons
Start Buttons
(http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/71236-HUD-Evolution-iPack)
Credits

Theme Design Razorsedge
Windows Style Builder Mr GRiM

Changelog

Improved new SiB++ taskbar features

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/78659-Windows-10-RS-%28Creators-April-2018-Update%29-Themes-Complete-Collection

Quasimodo
May 28th, 2017, 04:49 AM
i have applied this theme and went over it several times with no luck, i do not get the start menu or the task bar to show up any ideas of what i did wrong? i have win10 1703 so
everything should be good to go. i have tried with both versions, the green and the solid black

Shemhamforash
May 28th, 2017, 05:20 AM
i have applied this theme and went over it several times with no luck, i do not get the start menu or the task bar to show up any ideas of what i did wrong? i have win10 1703 so
everything should be good to go. i have tried with both versions, the green and the solid black

Any issues with the taskbar or start menu not displaying has to do with your installation/configuration of StartisBack++

Quasimodo
May 28th, 2017, 05:34 AM
well its not shoing the frames around any of the windows either, so i have no option to pick the start menu, or the start orb. i tried it with your annihilator theme also, after i reset every thing back to normal and ended up with the same conclusion. i have win10 version 1703 build 15063.296 i am not sure if the build would have anything to do with it or not. the only thing i did that was out of step with your instructions on the theme page for event horizon is i already had start is back installed would that make a difference? i am kind of lost here themes went on pretty smoothly for me on 1607 i must be doing something wrong along the way oh and after i go thru the steps and install the theme if i go to the themes area in personalize it doesnt show up it has a space for it that says event horizon but for background and sounds it says nill so its like its just not accepting the theme

Quasi

Shemhamforash
May 28th, 2017, 05:55 AM
well its not shoing the frames around any of the windows either, so i have no option to pick the start menu, or the start orb. i tried it with your annihilator theme also, after i reset every thing back to normal and ended up with the same conclusion. i have win10 version 1703 build 15063.296 i am not sure if the build would have anything to do with it or not. the only thing i did that was out of step with your instructions on the theme page for event horizon is i already had start is back installed would that make a difference? i am kind of lost here themes went on pretty smoothly for me on 1607 i must be doing something wrong along the way oh and after i go thru the steps and install the theme if i go to the themes area in personalize it doesnt show up it has a space for it that says event horizon but for background and sounds it says nill so its like its just not accepting the theme

Quasi

I'm not sure. Maybe start a thread of your own with some screenshots and someone can help you.

Make sure your performance settings are the same:

Quasimodo
May 28th, 2017, 11:57 PM
where do i fond the performance options you have shown?? also is it possible that the theme signature bypass could be the wrong one? seems to me i remember there being 2 different theme signature bypass programs and only one would work on 1607. i could be mistaken but i am drawing at straws here trying to figure out what is wrong

any help you can give me will truly be appreciated

Quasi

Mr GRiM
May 29th, 2017, 12:10 AM
where do i fond the performance options you have shown?? also is it possible that the theme signature bypass could be the wrong one? seems to me i remember there being 2 different theme signature bypass programs and only one would work on 1607. i could be mistaken but i am drawing at straws here trying to figure out what is wrong

any help you can give me will truly be appreciated

Quasi

Have you had ThemeSignatureBypass working before on that PC, if not then it may be because secure boot enabled in the bios and if so then you wont be able to use this method unless you disable it or wait for a alternative theme patching method.

Quasimodo
May 29th, 2017, 01:04 AM
yeah i had the hud machine red and green themes working on this machine with 1607 before this stupid creative update. when it updated every thing went bonkers. i couldnt log back in after the reboot and had to go into the win10 wizard and have it do a clean install. since the clean install of the creative edition i have not been able to get a theme to take

Mr GRiM
May 29th, 2017, 01:21 AM
I didn't ask if you had themes working on your PC, I had asked if you had ThemeSignatureBypass working before on that PC, on previous builds you had UxStyle and UX Theme patchers that worked and if you were using them then it doesn't mean that ThemeSignatureBypass will work, if you have a UFEI "Bios" then the chances are you are using "UFEI secure boot" and ThemeSignatureBypass will not work unless you can disable Secure Boot.

Quasimodo
May 29th, 2017, 02:20 AM
well i had it installed and the themes wouldnt work before i installed it. so i assume it was working correctly in 1607

poweredbyostx
August 25th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Good theme thanks for share ;)

Ghost__
September 2nd, 2017, 09:09 AM
Hello,

Thanks for share, i almost runned it perfectly except this:

My menu bar is still light-colored. What may be the problem?

Nimbi
September 2nd, 2017, 09:13 AM
Hello,

Thanks for share, i almost runned it perfectly except this:

My menu bar is still light-colored. What may be the problem?

Hello, I'm glad you're enjoying the theme. As for your issue, you need to disable the ribbon via Old New Explorer.

To do so, just select the Use Command Bar instead of Ribbon box in Old New Explorer. That should fix your issue.

If you don't have Old New Explorer, you can get it here: http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170375-oldnewexplorer-118/

Just download and extract the files to a location of your choice [personally i place it in c:\users\AppData\#User#\Local\Old New Explorer]

The location needs to be somewhere on the c:\ drive folder itself [can be any folder in there basically, thus the suggestion above]

Once you have it extracted to your desired location just set it up with the basic settings and then choose whatever others you prefer.

Here are the basic settings:

Ghost__
September 2nd, 2017, 09:39 AM
Hello, I'm glad you're enjoying the theme. As for your issue, you need to disable the ribbon via Old New Explorer.

To do so, just select the Use Command Bar instead of Ribbon box in Old New Explorer. That should fix your issue.

If you don't have Old New Explorer, you can get it here: http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170375-oldnewexplorer-118/

Just download and extract the files to a location of your choice [personally i place it in c:\users\AppData\#User#\Local\Old New Explorer]

The location needs to be somewhere on the c:\ drive folder itself [can be any folder in there basically, thus the suggestion above]

Once you have it extracted to your desired location just set it up with the basic settings and then choose whatever others you prefer.

Here are the basic settings:

Many thanks. It works! :tu:

Shemhamforash
May 6th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Updated thread information to show support for Windows 10 April 2018 Update