PDA

View Full Version : White Frames

Dark Knight
April 27th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Does anyone know what causes this in WSB?

Trying to port Gor's Amoured over to RS2, when I try to test in WSB whatever windows are open test fine, but just say I double click My PC the frame opens white amd it generally only happens on his themes.

Agelyk
April 27th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Does anyone know what causes this in WSB?

Trying to port Gor's Amoured over to RS2, when I try to test in WSB whatever windows are open test fine, but just say I double click My PC the frame opens white amd it generally only happens on his themes.

Sometimes it's due to the color of the text in some parts of the explorer

Dark Knight
April 27th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Do you really think so? I would think if the text color was the problem all of the Windows would go white.

Agelyk
April 27th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Do you really think so? I would think if the text color was the problem all of the Windows would go white.

Although it seems strange on 2 occasions the problem was in modifying and adding properties in some text of the explorer (in my case when it happened)

Agelyk
April 27th, 2017, 06:10 PM

I just imported it and the theme looks good (obviously some parts are missing)

Mr GRiM
April 27th, 2017, 07:01 PM
If you are using my custom shell then make sure you add a text color property to Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ProperTree > Navigation Text

Dark Knight
April 28th, 2017, 12:57 AM
If you are using my custom shell then make sure you add a text color property to Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ProperTree > Navigation Text

Gave it a try and it didn't work, gonna play with it a little more after I get this new system set up.