PDA

View Full Version : HUD Evolution for Windows 10 Creators Update AKA RS2 AKA 1703

Dark Knight
May 31st, 2017, 03:15 AM
HUD Evolution for Windows 10 Creators Update AKA RS2 AKA 1703

HUD Evolution
Original Theme By Mr GRiM - Port to Creators Update by Dark Knight

Theme Includes
custom cursors
custom sound pack
shell32 images
start button
Fonts
5 Different Wallpapers

Theme Extras
Shellbrd Orb
Aimp skin

Theme Credits
Mr GRiM - custom import scripts
Mr GRiM - Original Theme Design

Methods to Install Custom Themes
Windows 10 All-In-One Installer with Uninstaller
OR
ThemeSignatureBypass by Big Muscle

Installing themes on Windows 10:
Some Tools You May Need

Uxstyle, Theme Signature Bypass (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=74615&d=1470338612) and UltraUxThemePatcher
UxTheme service hook - Visual Theme Signature Bypass

ONE
OldNewExplorer is the Windows 10 (and Windows 8.1, and 8) shell extension / tweaker which can undo "improvements" to file browsing made in newer Windows versions. Everything is optional for your liking.
For best results, use these settings:
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=77346&d=1492660259 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=77346&d=1492660259)

StartIsBack++ for Windows 10 (http://startisback.com/#download-tab)
What's hot about StartIsBack on Windows 10 now?
Full taskbar skinning!
Ability to reduce resource usage by disabling newer Start menu and Cortana processes from prelaunching
Ability to use adequately sized (32x32) large icons and larger start menu button on taskbar
Modern icon glyphs on Start menu right hand pane
Modern blur, drop shadow and immersive context menus for start menu
Fully dynamic DPI aware start menu and configuration app
New modern style with round user picture
Lots of new minor additions and tweaks

Recommended Prior to Applying Custom Themes:

1.) Create a Restore Point
2.) Install Fonts included in the "Extras" folder
3.) Apply System Metrics included in the "Extras" folder and logout or reboot
4.) Install an iPack of your choice to change the system icons
5.) Select the Theme's Start Menu and Taskbar in the StartIsBack++ configuration. If it's not a visible option to select the theme's start menu, apply your custom theme first!
6.) Copy a Start Orb from the "Theme" folder to a new location, rename it, then open the StartIsBack++ configuration, click Add... select the Start Orb and click Apply.

I take no responsibility for anyone that bricks their system, use custom themes at your own risk

ChronoWerX
May 31st, 2017, 06:13 AM
Hi, thanks. One question. With light version for ie word, etc?

cybacreep
May 31st, 2017, 10:54 AM
Thanks my friend job well done :happy:

Levi Vladimir
May 31st, 2017, 11:17 AM
Please explain how you inserted the text on the taskbar?77929

Dark Knight
May 31st, 2017, 02:18 PM
Please explain how you inserted the text on the taskbar?77929

I did not insert the text on the taskbar, it is done by adding a folder to the taskbar.

Dark Knight
May 31st, 2017, 02:29 PM
Hi, thanks. One question. With light version for ie word, etc?

If I understand your question correctly, no, there is no light version to this theme.

ChronoWerX
May 31st, 2017, 07:07 PM
If I understand your question correctly, no, there is no light version to this theme.

Any plans?

Dark Knight
May 31st, 2017, 07:59 PM
Any plans?

No plans for a light theme

June 1st, 2017, 10:45 AM
Dark Knight (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/199178-Dark-Knight) can you include link to all-in-one and themesignaturebypass in the future? thanks

sete
June 1st, 2017, 05:29 PM
Hi, thank you for this great theme.:gun:

STK
January 11th, 2018, 06:56 PM
just have a little issue with this theme on the upper side of some applications window such as settings, facebook and messenger apps, windows store, and so on.

Donkuz
January 13th, 2018, 08:52 AM
Thanks Man you did an Amazing Job with this Cheerz:Peace:

arsenik59fr
August 25th, 2018, 04:48 AM
this theme works on april update ?(1803)

max68
August 25th, 2018, 09:36 AM
yes bro tis theme work on w10 april update

arsenik59fr
August 28th, 2018, 04:23 PM
ok thanks

Qaaz
November 4th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Hello, just done the core install with fonts, startisback and everything with the theme but I have a little problem. No sounds play when my laptop starts up and shuts down. I've checked on the theme's properties and the sounds are there and checked to work when doing so.

I use 10 on April's update (1803) as someone already asked before me if they work and I have a Lenovo laptop. Did a new format only for this. Had the same theme on my last laptop on W7 Ultimate and everything worked fine

Dark Knight
November 4th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Hello, just done the core install with fonts, startisback and everything with the theme but I have a little problem. No sounds play when my laptop starts up and shuts down. I've checked on the theme's properties and the sounds are there and checked to work when doing so.

I use 10 on April's update (1803) as someone already asked before me if they work and I have a Lenovo laptop. Did a new format only for this. Had the same theme on my last laptop on W7 Ultimate and everything worked fine

I don't think this is a theme issue, switch your Windows theme to the default Windows 10 theme then restart, do you get startup or shutdown sounds? I don't.
This is more than likely a Windows 10 thing, if memory serves correctly, I don't remember having any startup or shutdown sounds since Windows 7. It may have something to do with fast startup, try disabling and see if that works.

Qaaz
November 5th, 2018, 11:07 AM
I don't think this is a theme issue, switch your Windows theme to the default Windows 10 theme then restart, do you get startup or shutdown sounds? I don't.
This is more than likely a Windows 10 thing, if memory serves correctly, I don't remember having any startup or shutdown sounds since Windows 7. It may have something to do with fast startup, try disabling and see if that works.
Too bad if this the case. Thanks anyway. I'll check but probably you are right