both require a restart to change
-a Hand Drawn Rocket Dock skin
-a set of .png Hand Drawn dock icons
-7tsp basic icon pack which as some Hand Drawn icons
and the rest are Dark Token
and finally a .reg file the removes One Drive from
the Navigation Pane,you can still access it from the System Tray
if needed

Your system must be patched to use 3rd party themes-I am using Ultra UXtheme Patcher
The newest version of Old New Explorer should also be used
StartIsBack can also be used with this theme if you would like
to have the Windows 7 style Start Menu and Taskbar

THIS THEME IS ONLY FOR USE ON WINDOW 10 VERSION 1703 AND WILL NOT
WORK ON OLD VERSIONS OF WINDOWS.

Nimbi
August 5th, 2017, 03:29 AM
Loving this theme! Thanks for porting it. I've noticed the Task View feature doesn't work in it though. Neither the button, nor the hotkey work.

gsw953
August 5th, 2017, 04:04 AM
Loving this theme! Thanks for porting it. I've noticed the Task View feature doesn't work in it though. Neither the button, nor the hotkey work.

oops,it's fixed now.redownload it

August 12th, 2017, 01:50 PM
hey was wondering where you're at on the icon pack and if you are going to include the icons loose as well? i'm asking cause the next major 10 release is around the corner and i plan to do a clean install even though my system is running like a top. also i'd need something to represent a subdock for nexus. i truly have no ideas on that before you ask. thanks

Shemhamforash
August 12th, 2017, 02:34 PM
hey was wondering where you're at on the icon pack and if you are going to include the icons loose as well?

Judging by the OP it looks like a 7tsp pack and dock icons are included in the Extra's.

August 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Judging by the OP it looks like a 7tsp pack and dock icons are included in the Extra's.

those are the token icons. gsw is actually working an a hawndrawn pack. now i wish i hadn't deleted the handrawn theme beta thread at his request, so you could see our discussion.

Shemhamforash
August 12th, 2017, 02:57 PM
those are the token icons. gsw is actually working an a hawndrawn pack. now i wish i hadn't deleted the handrawn theme beta thread at his request, so you could see our discussion.

I read it then. I figured he had decided to upload these instead. It says it has some handrawn icons included.

gsw953
August 12th, 2017, 03:04 PM
hey was wondering where you're at on the icon pack and if you are going to include the icons loose as well? i'm asking cause the next major 10 release is around the corner and i plan to do a clean install even though my system is running like a top. also i'd need something to represent a subdock for nexus. i truly have no ideas on that before you ask. thanks
There is some hand drawn in the pack now and I have been working on more(mostly program icons)
The smaller icons (16x16 & 32 x32) need to stay Token or be solid because they do display well at the smaller size.
By the time the next Windows Update is released I should have lots done.

August 12th, 2017, 03:32 PM
There is some hand drawn in the pack now and I have been working on more(mostly program icons)
The smaller icons (16x16 & 32 x32) need to stay Token or be solid because they do display well at the smaller size.
By the time the next Windows Update is released I should have lots done.

cool wasn't sure where we were at on this, thanks for the update

Nimbi
August 13th, 2017, 03:03 AM
oops,it's fixed now.redownload it

awesome! thanks! Also, is it possible to upload the icons in ipack builder? 7tsp skips the restores for me. It claims a newer version of the files is available and doesnt let me restore them wheni try to remove patches done by 7tsp...

gsw953
August 14th, 2017, 01:26 AM
awesome! thanks! Also, is it possible to upload the icons in ipack builder? 7tsp skips the restores for me. It claims a newer version of the files is available and doesnt let me restore them wheni try to remove patches done by 7tsp...

Here,I took the commandbar icons,quick access icon and a few others out since iPack can't change them :)

Nimbi
August 14th, 2017, 03:15 AM
Here,I took the commandbar icons,quick access icon and a few others out since iPack can't change them :)

Awesome! Thanks :happy:

MOST_WASTED
October 7th, 2017, 05:58 AM
nice one gs :) i feel like im on acid with this theme lol. Its definitely different and i like that. Way to go bud. Thanks for the share

gsw953
October 8th, 2017, 02:22 AM
nice one gs :) i feel like im on acid with this theme lol. Its definitely different and i like that. Way to go bud. Thanks for the share
thanks, we often spend so much time trying to make our images as perfect as possible whereas for this it was the opposite,which made it fun to make lol