PDA

View Full Version : John Wick

razorsedge
August 3rd, 2017, 11:54 PM
Well here we go the first of many new themes has hit VC from me.

I figured I would start with The Man, The Myth, The Legend

John Wick

Never was there ever more of a Badass Hitman then Mr. Wick.

Enjoy and remember don't piss him off!!! lol

Theme Includes

Custom Sound Pack
Custom Cursors
Explorer Frame Images
Start button
Image Res Icons
Shell32 Images
Custom Wallpapers

Theme Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Robbo
August 4th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Thanks,razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) this is a really cool theme, just like both the films, keep up the great work and again many thanks to you.

MOST_WASTED
August 4th, 2017, 01:11 PM
love it. looks clean and sharp. be using this for a while im sure. Thank you razor.

*if i may, i would like to request for the back&forward buttons in explorer to light up when pressed exactly like how the close and minimize buttons do. please :untroubled:.
Whenever you can is okay. No hurries necessaries. Just the image file would be fine, i can wsb/restorator it in no problem. Thank you razor you da man!

mak158
August 4th, 2017, 03:37 PM
very cool..well done!!:-D

razorsedge
August 4th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Thanks much guys glad you liking it. I love these 2 flicks I have many more themes on the way that are ready to go also :)

love it. looks clean and sharp. be using this for a while im sure. Thank you razor.

*if i may, i would like to request for the back&forward buttons in explorer to light up when pressed exactly like how the close and minimize buttons do. please :untroubled:.
Whenever you can is okay. No hurries necessaries. Just the image file would be fine, i can wsb/restorator it in no problem. Thank you razor you da man!

Hey Most wasted bud no prob I think this is what you were looking for to have the middle light up on hover

just grab that image and go into the theme folder then into the John Wick folder then into the explorerframe.DLL folder and replace image 578 with this one and reapply the theme and your all good bud :)

By The way Most wasted bud I think I forgot to reply in the thread I have to look but Dammmmmmmmmmm that Tech icon pack you did is stunning as all hell dude :). Some wicked icons you made I did up a new pack and ipack as well with a bunch of those and a whole bunch I had been doing over the last long while I will throw up here soon, giving you props of course for that dam sweeeeettttttttt icon pack lol

mak158
August 4th, 2017, 09:45 PM
your themes are so cool bro.. with a touch of mastery!!..cant wait for the next:future:

MOST_WASTED
August 5th, 2017, 03:56 AM
Thanks much guys glad you liking it. I love these 2 flicks I have many more themes on the way that are ready to go also :)

Hey Most wasted bud no prob I think this is what you were looking for to have the middle light up on hover

just grab that image and go into the theme folder then into the John Wick folder then into the explorerframe.DLL folder and replace image 578 with this one and reapply the theme and your all good bud :)

By The way Most wasted bud I think I forgot to reply in the thread I have to look but Dammmmmmmmmmm that Tech icon pack you did is stunning as all hell dude :). Some wicked icons you made I did up a new pack and ipack as well with a bunch of those and a whole bunch I had been doing over the last long while I will throw up here soon, giving you props of course for that dam sweeeeettttttttt icon pack lol

yes its perfect! i appreciate it man. That's right i can just copy it into that folder couldnt it? I've been editing dlls so much I forgot all about theme resource changer lol
I really like your theme. I've been switching between this and equinox all day. Both clean, not too flashy, well groomed. i love em. Thanks again for granting my request, and the theme, and everything everything :superman:

Nachway
August 5th, 2017, 04:04 PM
It's just amazing work thank you very much I'm glad that windows 7 still have new theme as always the highest score:Smile:

mkpcxxl
August 5th, 2017, 05:00 PM
:loving:Thank you for this great work, it's really a masterpiece.:peace:

Best regards
mkpcxxl

razorsedge
August 5th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Thanks very much guys, John Wick is such a rocking action series. The kind of movies that have been lacking from Hollywood over the last bunch of years it deserved a theme lol

Enjoy :)

It's just amazing work thank you very much I'm glad that windows 7 still have new theme as always the highest score:Smile:

Thanks much bud glad you like it, there are many more themes coming my man I have close to 10 I think finished and an icon pack too. I will be posting them in short order to be sure so there is lot's more coming :givahand:

devillnside
August 6th, 2017, 01:07 AM
awesome theme!! thanks!!:peace:

Shemhamforash
August 6th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Cool theme razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php?u=148478) :whistle:

Thuggz Bunny
August 20th, 2017, 02:03 AM
WOW I just watched this yesterday as a double feature with the 2nd one John Wick Chapter 2. I had searched Google Images for a good clear shot of his back tattoo but couldn't find one that didn't have it obscured by the shine from the shower in the 1st movie or was distorted from his shoulder blades making a big crease along the spine from the second one so I took this screenshot while watching the 2nd one & made this wallpaper with the translation in as close as I could get to the same font.