> iPack Adiccion
> Tech X sound scheme
> image res icons
> start button
>wallpaper (found on google)

Theme Credits:
MrGRiM - custom scripts

Download
http://agelyk.deviantart.com/art/Adiccion-X-for-Win-10-RS2-Creators-Update-696081429

Skinpack is sharing VC themes without credits, it's for this reason that the download link is through DA

devillnside
August 7th, 2017, 08:30 PM
man that start menu is to die for!! BEA-U-TIFUL!!!!:loving:!

DeathMerchant
August 7th, 2017, 09:43 PM
i have this theme and i am using it right know and it is a very nice theme it's the theme i have been waiting for like ever for windows it is so hard to find perfectly balanced color theme's for windows and this is it , if he does a blue an aqua and a red one i will defiantly get those to because the man is a perfectionist So keep up the good work my friend

devillnside
August 8th, 2017, 12:41 AM
because the man is a perfectionist

couldn't have put it better myself

poweredbyostx
August 27th, 2017, 12:59 PM
unusual style, but great work man, thank you

Harvey Sewdin
September 15th, 2017, 04:59 AM
I know I'm late but damn, that's a killer theme! I like it, great work man :)

Millet2804
December 18th, 2017, 02:01 AM
Amigo disculpa la molestia sera que no quieres pasar el link llevo ya varios dias pidiendote el favor te agradeceria mucho saber tu respuesta muy amable y disculpa...
amigo por favor me regalarias este tema para mi windows 10 1703 me encantan los temas verdes...Amigo por favor pasame el link...

Translation: Friend excuse the inconvenience will be that you do not want to spend the link and several days ago asking you the favor I would appreciate very much to know your very kind response and apology ...
friend please give me this theme for my windows 10 1703 I love green themes ... Friend please give me the link ...

1.) Please post in English in this forum ( Por favor publica en inglés en este foro )
2.) You cannot download the theme until you have made 5 approved posts at Virtual Customs.

Donkuz
January 1st, 2018, 10:40 AM
This is pretty Far out man:Peace:

stalkerwolf696
September 11th, 2018, 08:24 PM
i would love to see a light purple version of this theme, you really are a perfectionist

D4RkNiK0l4s
October 4th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Very good work Agelyk! agelyk is a Greek word? Agelos=Angel <<Love your work!>>