PDA

View Full Version : Evoke

devillnside
August 18th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Evoke
for Windows 7

How to:
You'll need your system patched with either UXTheme or UXStyle & have Theme Resource Changer installed for the theme to apply exactly like in the screen shot.

Links to UXTheme Patcher & UXStyle Core for both 32bit & 64bit systems are in the 'Links For Softwares' text file in the zip.
Links for Theme Resource Changer for both 32bit & 64bit systems also included in the text file.
All links are to my Mega Account, so they should be clean.

OR

Use this link to the folder on mega containing all required software:
https://mega.nz/#F!TAYGGBCR!xa83jWcTS9TBJGbER50jrw

Download & use the ones relevant to your system.

Installation:
Just extract the zip & copy the contents of the 'Theme' folder to:
'C:\Windows\Resources\Themes' & apply.
Be sure to have Theme Resource Changer installed before applying & it will take care of the rest.

Additional:
A logon screen is included with the theme.
Instructions for changing the Logon Background manually is included in the Logon folder.
Or if you prefer the easier way, there are free programs available, namely Windows logon changer, that change the logon screen background easily.
A quick google search will get you results.

Theme Extras:
Shellbrd (Branding) Image
System.cpl (Genuine) Image
Timedate.cpl (Date & Time Clock) Image
& instructions on how to use them are included in the zip.

Enjoy.

Download:

mak158
August 18th, 2017, 02:00 PM
great theme bro..keep up the great work!!daman

devillnside
August 18th, 2017, 03:33 PM
great theme bro..keep up the great work!!daman

thanks mate.. i appreciate it!!:happy::peace:

easel
August 18th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Another great theme bud many thanks for the hard work & share!!..:burns::beaut:

devillnside
August 18th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Another great theme bud many thanks for the hard work & share!!..:burns::beaut:

thanks mate, I'm glad you like it...

Robbo
August 18th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Cool theme devillnside (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/228009-devillnside)

devillnside
August 19th, 2017, 02:41 AM
thanks mate ...:happy::peace:

Nimbi
August 19th, 2017, 04:55 AM
VERY NOICE!!! Extremely well done! If you port this to Windows 10 RS2 I would love that object dock skin as well :Peace:

devillnside
August 19th, 2017, 08:16 AM
VERY NOICE!!! Extremely well done! If you port this to Windows 10 RS2 I would love that object dock skin as well :Peace:

thanks mate... i will port it ... in a bit... you are referring to the tabbed dock skin on the top??? absolutely... you got it

Nimbi
August 20th, 2017, 07:22 AM
thanks mate... i will port it ... in a bit... you are referring to the tabbed dock skin on the top??? absolutely... you got it

Awesome! Now I just gotta figure out a way to regain my old copy of ObjectDock lol. Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I couldn't get it back that way so I'll have to try a new method [unless those work on Winstep Workshelf, lol]

devillnside
August 20th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Awesome! Now I just gotta figure out a way to regain my old copy of ObjectDock lol. Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I couldn't get it back that way so I'll have to try a new method [unless those work on Winstep Workshelf, lol]

im not sure about workshelf but if memory serves me right.. i think nexus dock does support objectdock skins??

Nimbi
August 21st, 2017, 09:58 PM
im not sure about workshelf but if memory serves me right.. i think nexus dock does support objectdock skins??

It does, but I don't think tabbed dock skins work on Nexus, I can give it a test though, lol. It might use subdocks for the tabbed docks.

devillnside
August 22nd, 2017, 09:38 PM
It does, but I don't think tabbed dock skins work on Nexus, I can give it a test though, lol. It might use subdocks for the tabbed docks.

here you go give it a spin

Nimbi
August 23rd, 2017, 03:13 AM
here you go give it a spin

Thanks. Just tested it. Sadly winstep must use different methods of applying themes. It won't apply as a tabbed dock no matter what I try, lol. Oh well. I'll just see if I can find a way of getting just ObjectDock+. So far everything I've found is a complete suite.... Most of which is stuff I for the life of me don't want, lol.

---EDIT---

Got it! And I notice this one seems to be more like the Blade style lol. In fact it looks identical to the Blade theme on bottom edge. It even lines up the same. Mind this one is a different color than your screenshot. This one is literally blue for me and your screenshot shows it a bot more grey in some areas. But it still looks cool.

Here's a couple screenshots of it on my end [bottom screen edge so you'll know what I mean].

devillnside
August 23rd, 2017, 03:59 AM
Thanks. Just tested it. Sadly winstep must use different methods of applying themes. It won't apply as a tabbed dock no matter what I try, lol. Oh well. I'll just see if I can find a way of getting just ObjectDock+. So far everything I've found is a complete suite.... Most of which is stuff I for the life of me don't want, lol.

wait & check your PM in 5

Nimbi
August 23rd, 2017, 04:19 AM

---EDIT---

Got it! And I notice this one seems to be more like the Blade style lol. In fact it looks identical to the Blade theme on bottom edge. It even lines up the same. Mind this one is a different color than your screenshot. This one is literally blue for me and your screenshot shows it a bot more grey in some areas. But it still looks cool.

Here's a couple screenshots of it on my end [bottom screen edge so you'll know what I mean].

wait & check your PM in 5

Oookaaay I feel sheepish, lol. figured out the color issue. I forgot colors can be customized in this one, lol. Top now looks just like yours, bottom still looks like the style of Blade but I got the colors figured out now, lol.

Just awaiting the Windows 10 version of this theme once you have it ready. Thanks for all the patience, I know I can be a bit dim sometimes, lol.

devillnside
August 23rd, 2017, 04:25 AM

---EDIT---

well if you check the background.ini file in the dock folder you'll see the name is "Nightshade_X16_HUD_Premium_Edition" so i think it's more like grim's theme HUD??

devillnside
August 23rd, 2017, 04:28 AM
Oookaaay I feel sheepish, lol. figured out the color issue. I forgot colors can be customized in this one, lol. Top now looks just like yours, bottom still looks like the style of Blade but I got the colors figured out now, lol.

Just awaiting the Windows 10 version of this theme once you have it ready. Thanks for all the patience, I know I can be a bit dim sometimes, lol.

LOLZ no worries mate

Nimbi
August 23rd, 2017, 11:59 PM
well if you check the background.ini file in the dock folder you'll see the name is "Nightshade_X16_HUD_Premium_Edition" so i think it's more like grim's theme HUD??

aaaah ok, that makes sense lol. Blade and HUD have similar styles and someone did make a rocket dock style for Blade that looked like the bottom one so my mistake, lol. Thanks for clearing that up, lol.

devillnside
August 24th, 2017, 02:17 AM
aaaah ok, that makes sense lol. Blade and HUD have similar styles and someone did make a rocket dock style for Blade that looked like the bottom one so my mistake, lol. Thanks for clearing that up, lol.

sure thing mate.. also, saw your inquiry about win 10 performance issue.... not suffering from any hits on that end.. .. its running fine .. umm, well, as fine as windows 10 can be expected to run..hope you can figure out whats wrong