Theme Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts
Aimp Skin (from old theme)
Objectdock Skin

Download

You mentioned releasing this theme "without further ado". I hope that you and others will please bear with me for adding some further ado with this comment..."ADO ADO ADO love this theme!

razorsedge
August 28th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Thanks very much everyone, glad to see you're all liking this.

Just wanted to add I am not sure if in the theme rar I included those adobe splash screens or not I forgot to check. If I did not that is because they are coming with the new full system icon pack and ipack I will be posting in the next couple of days. I am just finishing up some 7zip themes for that pack as there will be multi choice themes for both winrar and 7zip included :)

Enjoy everyone and there is still quite a number of themes I have to come that are finished as soon as I get time to post them lol

devillnside
August 28th, 2017, 06:19 PM
looks awesome... great job on the theme

Robbo
August 29th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Amazing theme many thanks razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge)

razorsedge
August 29th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Thanks very much guys, enjoy the theme :Smile:

Dave Senior
August 29th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Nice little touch pal!

Dark Knight
August 29th, 2017, 07:53 PM
I think I may have figured out why I cannot seem to port from Windows 7 to the Creators Update, I think it's because the theme has to be ported to TH2 first and in order for it to port correctly you need to be using the OS you are porting to, this is why I am always getting errors in the msstyle file when I test it. This is why I never have a problem with Windows 8 themes, because you can go from 8 directly to the Creators Update.

So with that being said .......... would anyone with the capability mind porting this theme to TH2 and I will take it from there?

:sigh: Geeze, how many more hoops are we going to have to jump through when the Fall Creators Update Comes out ?

razorsedge
August 29th, 2017, 08:17 PM
I think I may have figured out why I cannot seem to port from Windows 7 to the Creators Update, I think it's because the theme has to be ported to TH2 first and in order for it to port correctly you need to be using the OS you are porting to, this is why I am always getting errors in the msstyle file when I test it. This is why I never have a problem with Windows 8 themes, because you can go from 8 directly to the Creators Update.

So with that being said .......... would anyone with the capability mind porting this theme to TH2 and I will take it from there?

:sigh: Geeze, how many more hoops are we going to have to jump through when the Fall Creators Update Comes out ?

Sorry to hear that bud, I don't want to rub it in or anything but this is why I still love my Windows 7 lol

Dosen't Shem do ports at all anymore or did he stop using Windows 10, shoot I remember when I would post themes he would have it ported to 10 within hours he was like greased lighting lol. I always wondered if he ever slept at all :Smile:

razorsedge
August 29th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Nice little touch pal!

Dave Bud nice to see ya my good man, hope all has been well with ya. Glad to see you like the theme :Smile:

Dark Knight
August 29th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Sorry to hear that bud, I don't want to rub it in or anything but this is why I still love my Windows 7 lol

Dosen't Shem do ports at all anymore or did he stop using Windows 10, shoot I remember when I would post themes he would have it ported to 10 within hours he was like greased lighting lol. I always wondered if he ever slept at all :Smile:

Ahhh, I guess I could put TH2 on a VM, Just being lazy and don't want to go through all that, just thought someone would already have it set up :cheeky:

Nimbi
August 30th, 2017, 01:59 AM

Shem moved on to Linux. He apparently simply lost motivation for Windows. He said in one of his posts here on VC that he won't be making anymore Windows ports or updating any of his existing Windows ports anymore. I can't remember which post it was though.

August 31st, 2017, 12:54 PM
grim can you edit razors post cause some of the text is barely readable on the default forum skin? thanks

Nimbi
August 31st, 2017, 03:19 PM
grim can you edit razors post cause some of the text is barely readable on the default forum skin? thanks

Edited, how is it now?

MOST_WASTED
September 1st, 2017, 04:15 PM
this'll look good with the black icons from your cryogenic pack :happy: Cant wait to try it out. Thank you razor!

Harvey Sewdin
September 15th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Great job as always, bud! I'm very glad to see you releasing those themes :)

SunLion
September 27th, 2022, 02:40 PM
Beautiful theme!!!

Thanks for sharing!