October 4th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Impress!ve work as alway my dear friend:girl:
really like this:greedy:

poweredbyostx
October 4th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Amazing theme again, thank you Razor :)

devillnside
October 4th, 2017, 11:10 PM
oh man .. SPOOKY & HOT!!!! Spectacular theme razor...as always mate top notch!!

Shemhamforash
October 4th, 2017, 11:22 PM
I seem to remember someone on the forum requesting a purple variant of this theme. Looks really nice either way :beaut:

razorsedge
October 5th, 2017, 03:44 AM
Thanks guys and gals I think this purple version suits this theme best. I am doing edits to the Friday the 13th one for halloween also. I think my old monitor had an issue with the calibration on it compared to this new beauty I just bought. That theme is wayyyyyy to dark much darker then I ment it to be for sure lmao. So doing some upgrades to that one :)

I seem to remember someone on the forum requesting a purple variant of this theme. Looks really nice either way :beaut:

Ah bud cool then so I filled a request without even knowing about it sweet lol. Thanks much bud :)

MOST_WASTED
October 5th, 2017, 08:02 PM
ooo scary theme nice. thank you. You know your machine's specs alone scare me razor. Thats a monster you have there

razorsedge
October 5th, 2017, 08:42 PM
ooo scary theme nice. thank you. You know your machine's specs alone scare me razor. Thats a monster you have there

lol bud thanks I actually want to upgrade to the new Ryzen 16 core beast Threadripper, but all those new CPU's are locked to Windows 10 :crying: So I am in a holding pattern for now and just beefed up this rig in the last bunch of mths with that new Nvidia 1060 card, 32 gb of G.Skill ram and I have moved over to all SSD drives now in the machine. That's what made the biggest difference going from SATA to SSD kicked this right into a new gear to be sure.

But I am dying to get my hands on a Threadripper real bad lol

easel
October 7th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Looks sweet bro will be put on for the festive time!! Many thanks for the work & share bro! :burns::devil::tu:

Awadea
October 25th, 2017, 06:09 AM
Long age since I've been on VC. :sad: But this theme looks awesome and I will test it! Thank You for it!:loving:

Thuggz Bunny
November 8th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Do you mind if I request that someone port this to Windows 10 Creators?

razorsedge
November 8th, 2017, 11:32 PM

No need to ask bud anyone can port any of my works to other OS's that you guys want, it's always cool with me :)

MatG-DK
November 9th, 2017, 12:23 AM

How about this.. --> 12. down
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/78659-Windows-10-Creators-Update-and-Fall-Creators-Update-Themes-Complete-Collection

Thuggz Bunny
November 9th, 2017, 01:25 AM
How about this.. --> 12. down
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/78659-Windows-10-Creators-Update-and-Fall-Creators-Update-Themes-Complete-Collection

Thanx for the link. I have those but it doesn't have this purple one. I needs me the Purple one.

Thuggz Bunny
November 9th, 2017, 01:27 AM
No need to ask bud anyone can port any of my works to other OS's that you guys want, it's always cool with me :)

Thank you. I've just gotta have this purple one!

razorsedge
November 9th, 2017, 04:01 AM
Thank you. I've just gotta have this purple one!

No problem at all bud are you maybe the one who asked for a purple version of this. Shem said someone had asked for it but I have missed the post all together for it.

If that's the case I am gald I could be of service lol

Thuggz Bunny
November 24th, 2017, 03:34 PM
No problem at all bud are you maybe the one who asked for a purple version of this. Shem said someone had asked for it but I have missed the post all together for it.

If that's the case I am gald I could be of service lol

I was the someone who requested it but I never heard back from Shem. I figured he might have been busy & read the message then got sidetracked before replying. I unfortunately get sidetracked for one reason or another a lot more than I'd like to. I think I'll ask him again. It's been 4 weeks. Thank you for your reply.