Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download

Objectdock Skin

devillnside
October 31st, 2017, 02:43 AM
BLUE!!!! oh hell!!! i could just die right now!!!thanks a bunch razor.. i love it mate!!!

MOST_WASTED
October 31st, 2017, 09:31 AM
BLUE!!!! oh hell!!! i could just die right now!!!thanks a bunch razor.. i love it mate!!!

lol i can tell you love that color :cunning:

Thank you Razor! i love it too!

Robbo
October 31st, 2017, 10:20 AM
I like this theme, thanks for sharing it razorsedge (http://razorsedge) .

devillnside
October 31st, 2017, 01:39 PM
lol i can tell you love that color :cunning:

LOLz!!!!! Was i THAT obvious??

razorsedge
October 31st, 2017, 03:44 PM
Thanks very much guys, I knew from all the asking you all would like the blue version lol

Enjoy :Smile:

poweredbyostx
October 31st, 2017, 10:03 PM
i love it, blue is my favorite color

devillnside
October 31st, 2017, 11:00 PM
Thanks very much guys, I knew from all the asking you all would like the blue version lol

Enjoy :Smile:

just LOVE the blue version:Peace:

easel
November 2nd, 2017, 07:32 PM
please please please please tell me this is gunna be ported to win 10??!! i just had to change to win 10 so am well & truly crying right now!! :crying::notfair: You know i love me blue!! Is there any chance this is gunna be ported??!! Someone tell me it is PPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE....!!!! :worried:

BobbyJake
November 2nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
please please please please tell me this is gunna be ported to win 10??!! i just had to change to win 10 so am well & truly crying right now!! :crying::notfair: You know i love me blue!! Is there any chance this is gunna be ported??!! Someone tell me it is PPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE....!!!! :worried:

:what:I know that this particular version of Hardwired is modified some, but here's...

Hardwired Dual Themes for Windows 10 Creators Update and Fall Creators Update (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/76936-Hardwired-Dual-Themes-for-Windows-10-Creators-Update-and-Fall-Creators-Update)

easel
November 3rd, 2017, 01:09 AM
Hi bud yes thanks for the info but i already have these themes installed but thanks anyway bro..:peace:

devillnside
November 3rd, 2017, 02:44 AM

well if razor gives me the permission i can give it a go at porting this to win 10

razorsedge
November 3rd, 2017, 06:20 AM
well if razor gives me the permission i can give it a go at porting this to win 10

Hey bud you have my permission :allgood:

For future reference if you or anyone wants to port my works over to Windows 10 or any other OS feel free, there is no need to ask me I give full permission to anyone wanting to port my themes bud :Smile:

devillnside
November 3rd, 2017, 09:16 AM
thanks much mate...ill get to it ASAP.. thanks again!!

easel
November 3rd, 2017, 07:42 PM
cant wait dudes many thanks for this....!!!:burns: Love ya's both brothers....:iluvu::laughing::cheeky::peace: thanks guys!! Looking forward to this one!!:cool2:

MOST_WASTED
November 4th, 2017, 10:15 AM
LOLz!!!!! Was i THAT obvious??

haha it is obvious now. Your themes gave the hint and your comment here confirmed it lol

devillnside
November 4th, 2017, 07:53 PM
haha it is obvious now. Your themes gave the hint and your comment here confirmed it lol

lolz...right on mate

devillnside
November 6th, 2017, 07:54 PM
razor, mate could you please check the screenshot & see whether the start button looks okay to you or not? i had to resize it considerably for SiB to be able to make it fit. Or is it my margins that are off, and the small taskbar is a bit to thin?

big taskbar looks okay though.. i think.

Thanks mate.

razorsedge
November 6th, 2017, 11:50 PM
razor, mate could you please check the screenshot & see whether the start button looks okay to you or not? i had to resize it considerably for SiB to be able to make it fit. Or is it my margins that are off, and the small taskbar is a bit to thin?

big taskbar looks okay though.. i think.

Thanks mate.

Hey bud :)

Looks just fine to me, no worries if things are not exactly 100% the same as your porting to another OS so there is going to be small differences. Looks all good from this end bud you're doing great work :Smile:

Harvey Sewdin
November 8th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Stunning as always bud :)

razorsedge
November 8th, 2017, 03:19 AM
Stunning as always bud :)

Thanks bud :)

When you going to jump back in the game Allstar I miss your work :Smile: lol

Vlad96ru
November 8th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Hello raz! Looking for such icons from RocketDock and style. Thank you . :smile:

razorsedge
November 8th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Hello raz! Looking for such icons from RocketDock and style. Thank you . :smile:

Hey bud :)

I added the Object Dock skin to the bottom of the post there, I don't think I ever posted it by itself before sorry I was always adding it to the themes in the extras folder but forgot this time. Just a little somthing I had whipped up to go with most themes lol.

Icons are from this pack here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/78651-Sci-World-Reavers-EditionFull-Icon-Pack

There is an ipack for those also http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/78650-Sci-World-Reavers-Edition-iPack

or Moon did them up in ipacks for windows 8 and 10 here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/78658-Sci-World-Reavers-Edition-iPack-7tsp-Pack/page4?p=330657#post330657

Vlad96ru
November 8th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Thank you raz ! :Smile:

Harvey Sewdin
November 9th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Thanks bud :)

When you going to jump back in the game Allstar I miss your work :Smile: lol

Man, I miss theming and designing so much. I've been thinking about theming Windows 7 again, it's just that these days I don't have as much spare time available anymore.

Maybe I'll find some way to get back at it again, because I really miss this place and all of the good times we had here. :Smile:

razorsedge
November 9th, 2017, 03:57 AM
Man, I miss theming and designing so much. I've been thinking about theming Windows 7 again, it's just that these days I don't have as much spare time available anymore.

Maybe I'll find some way to get back at it again, because I really miss this place and all of the good times we had here. :Smile:

lol bud I remember you telling me a while back that it was hard for you to do any themeing due to time issues so no worries bud. I just Figured if I gave ya the occasional prodding now and then who knows maybe we get lucky with a a nice new theme from ya :happy:

Thanks for the props bud :Smile:

Awadea
November 12th, 2017, 01:50 AM
A wonderful reverence from one of my Masters of Themes for My Master of CPU! Thank You kindly for it!:loving: