PDA

View Full Version : Magnum for W10_1703-1709

freak69ize
December 7th, 2017, 07:18 PM
This is Magnum.. a theme designed by Razorsedge.. all props to him
Thanks to Mr Grim or none of this would be possible

You will need to be using Areo glass for the windows frames to look as they should in
original theme
Im sure everyone knows what all is needed for themes so i will not bore you with a long post
If you do need to know.. you can follow any other theme thread here

Again.. "ONLY WORKS WITH AEROGLASS INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER"

freak69ize
December 7th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Someone that is running aero glass could you please upload a screen shot so i know if windows frames look ok. My pc wont aero glass for some reason

Dark Knight
December 7th, 2017, 08:20 PM
I think GRiM would be best to answer that for you ( I have tagged him on this thread), he is probably one of the few fooling with AeroGlass being as there is not a real stable version for the Fall Creators Update yet.

freak69ize
December 7th, 2017, 08:22 PM
I think GRiM would be best to answer that for you ( I have tagged him on this thread), he is probably one of the few fooling with AeroGlass being as there is not a real stable version for the Fall Creators Update yet.

Probably not the best theme to be porting then.. well i'll wait and see what he says. Thanks

mike 59
December 7th, 2017, 08:47 PM
thanks nice port:Peace::happy:

poweredbyostx
December 7th, 2017, 09:21 PM
I tried the theme and it is fine, also I can't install aero glass on RS3 1709 version

Nimbi
December 11th, 2017, 06:19 AM
This is Magnum.. a theme designed by Razorsedge.. all props to him
Thanks to Mr Grim or none of this would be possible

You will need to be using Areo glass for the windows frames to look as they should in
original theme
Im sure everyone knows what all is needed for themes so i will not bore you with a long post
If you do need to know.. you can follow any other theme thread here

Gimme a moment to get AeroGlass up and running and I'll get ya that screenshot, lol.

I had it running before but I ran a reset upon planning to return this comp due to the faulty PCU it was built with but someone threw away the box so I wound up having to keep it, lol. I'm going to have my bro rebuild the entire thing for me when I move out to California in February, lol.

Nimbi
December 11th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Here's your screenshots Freak69ize

(http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/201075-freak69ize)

I would suggest removing the folder with the Anniversary Update versions though since this is the FCU version, lol. Those might confuse someone if they've never dealt with custom .msstyle themes before, lol.

---EDIT---

Whoops, forgot to turn on colors on title bars lol... here's a screenshot to show the difference, lol.

freak69ize
December 11th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Here's your screenshots Freak69ize

(http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/201075-freak69ize)

I would suggest removing the folder with the Anniversary Update versions though since this is the FCU version, lol. Those might confuse someone if they've never dealt with custom .msstyle themes before, lol.

---EDIT---

Whoops, forgot to turn on colors on title bars lol... here's a screenshot to show the difference, lol.

Ok glad to see it works. Will have to put in big bold letters in OP "ONLY WORKS WITH AEROGLASS" lol. What folders are you referring to? Thanks

Nimbi
December 11th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Ok glad to see it works. Will have to put in big bold letters in OP "ONLY WORKS WITH AEROGLASS" lol. What folders are you referring to? Thanks

There's a 'theme's folder in the zip as well with the old Anniversary Update files from when there were two different methods of applying custom msstyle themes, lol. You apparently forgot to remove those when repackaging it for FCU, lol. I actually mistook those since I didn't see the main file and luckily my system has protection and auto swapped back to default to prevent from getting locked out lmao. I got so use to the themes being in the 'themes' folder my eyes landed on that without seeing the actual one and lets just say those were the Anniversary Update versions so I'm glad my computer reverts back to default when it fails to load a theme, lol. Well i couldve booted into safe mode and fixed it if it hadnt but still, much easier since my computer auto reverts to windows default if i cant load a theme, lol.

freak69ize
December 11th, 2017, 04:20 PM
There's a 'theme's folder in the zip as well with the old Anniversary Update files from when there were two different methods of applying custom msstyle themes, lol. You apparently forgot to remove those when repackaging it for FCU, lol. I actually mistook those since I didn't see the main file and luckily my system has protection and auto swapped back to default to prevent from getting locked out lmao. I got so use to the themes being in the 'themes' folder my eyes landed on that without seeing the actual one and lets just say those were the Anniversary Update versions so I'm glad my computer reverts back to default when it fails to load a theme, lol. Well i couldve booted into safe mode and fixed it if it hadnt but still, much easier since my computer auto reverts to windows default if i cant load a theme, lol.

haha you're right.. i did forget that.. thanks

and you should pay more attention when it comes to your pc. lol

Nimbi
December 11th, 2017, 04:47 PM
haha you're right.. i did forget that.. thanks

and you should pay more attention when it comes to your pc. lol

haha no problem, and yeah I definitely should, lol.