PDA

View Full Version : Don't know where ...

Erin
December 9th, 2017, 09:04 PM
... I would post this (notice), but I'm so happy ... and excited and ... I don't know how to explain what I'm feeling :

I'm a DeviantArt's member from years. One of my latest artworks, "Revelation" has a Daily Deviation, featured and requests by lot of groups. I have sold reproductions of it ... and this afternoon, I've found it has been mentioned (https://lora-vysotskaya.deviantart.com/journal/Voyage-To-The-Unknown-Fractal-World-718890123) and chosen by the community, among other 20 artworks, as representative of the fractal worlds.

I'm in shock ... but this is a very-very-very good shock :happy:!!!!!!

(Thnks for sharing ... 'cause I'm so happy !!!!!!)

devillnside
December 9th, 2017, 09:39 PM
wow!! that is indeed beautiful

Robbo
December 9th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Well done Erin (http://virtualcustoms.net/Erin) the artwork is stunning.

freak69ize
December 9th, 2017, 09:45 PM
This is awesome.... i like stuff like this! :)

poweredbyostx
December 9th, 2017, 09:49 PM
WOW that is great to see Erin ,well done on that

CsqU4r3d
December 9th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Congrats Erin....Incredible piece of work....the detail is mind blowing:shocked::loving:

Erin
December 11th, 2017, 10:52 AM
wow!! that is indeed beautiful

Glad you like it :happy:!!!!!!!

Erin
December 11th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Well done Erin (http://virtualcustoms.net/Erin) the artwork is stunning.

Thanks so much !!! This render was a nightmare XD, but I love "drawing" with pixels

Erin
December 11th, 2017, 11:04 AM
This is awesome.... i like stuff like this! :)

Thanks so much!!! There's a lot time since my last work (I have no time enough ... and I'm afraid about my Nvidia :Fright:)

For you:

(It's a very simple render, and it's not as perfect as I desired, but I get much fun working on it)

Erin
December 11th, 2017, 11:06 AM
WOW that is great to see Erin ,well done on that

Thanks so much!!!! I love doing this kind of things :happy:!!!!

Erin
December 11th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Congrats Erin....Incredible piece of work....the detail is mind blowing:shocked::loving:

"incendia" can be a very difficult handling program, but the results are as you say. This is the reason why I love it

Thanks a million!!!

freak69ize
December 11th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Thanks so much!!! There's a lot time since my last work (I have no time enough ... and I'm afraid about my Nvidia :Fright:)

For you:

(It's a very simple render, and it's not as perfect as I desired, but I get much fun working on it)

Thats awesome Erin. It looks like the dragon is stepping on the cloud.... very cool. Thanks :)

Erin
December 12th, 2017, 12:46 AM
Thats awesome Erin. It looks like the dragon is stepping on the cloud.... very cool. Thanks :)

I used to think that the dragon was stalking the deer. But, some time ago, a friend tells me that she was afraid about the dragon will eat the deer. I had to promise her that my dragon is vegetarian lmao

I'm so happy you like it :happy:!!!!