PDA

View Full Version : Do I Need UXTheme Patcher for Fall Creator ONLY for Fall Creator Themes?

koolx
December 21st, 2017, 06:53 AM
Is it true you need to install UXTheme Patcher specifically for Win 10 Fall Creator's edition for v1709 themes to work? I read that if you install it but also install older themes that it wont work. Is this true?

JoseyWales
December 21st, 2017, 01:53 PM
Once you have patched the system for the first time you are good to go for any of the themes.

Some of the other stuff might need an install of their own stuff like rainmeter skins and such not part of the base theme, but you will see instructions for any extras withing the OP's theme post.

koolx
December 21st, 2017, 08:49 PM
Hey man! Thanks for the info. I wonder if I can load any custom made theme into WSB and edit it, like, changing the color of all fonts. Is this possible?

BTW, I noticed you got Dante from Devil May Cry as your avatar. Hes my fave badass character. My fave game too of all time. Good knowing there are still die hard fans out there!!

freak69ize
December 22nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Hey man! Thanks for the info. I wonder if I can load any custom made theme into WSB and edit it, like, changing the color of all fonts. Is this possible?

BTW, I noticed you got Dante from Devil May Cry as your avatar. Hes my fave badass character. My fave game too of all time. Good knowing there are still die hard fans out there!!

Yea you can edit themes to your liking with WSB but if you wanted to share it you would need the permission of original theme creator