PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I change Notification, Description, Comment Fading Window Text & BG

digitaiter
January 15th, 2018, 06:17 PM
I put the Image here. but i go with more Description
I mean the Little Window that Appear when you hold mouse on a n Item, and it give you some more info about it
I was trying to Make a Dark Theme, in Some Point I managed to Change the Text Color to White, But Background is White too, So I can't Read this kind of Window anymore
While I don't know where is text color anymore, I believe that Window is an Image Frame, I tried everything. but I didn't Mavage to Change it
I hope you be able to help me

freak69ize
January 16th, 2018, 09:15 AM
I mean the Little Window that Appear when you hold mouse on a n Item, and it give you some more info about it
I was trying to Make a Dark Theme, in Some Point I managed to Change the Text Color to White, But Background is White too, So I can't Read this kind of Window anymore
While I don't know where is text color anymore, I believe that Window is an Image Frame, I tried everything. but I didn't Mavage to Change it

Can you take a screen shot please?

devillnside
January 16th, 2018, 09:44 AM

i assume you are refering to Tooltips?

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Tooltip > Standard> YOUR IMAGE FILE HERE
while the text colors are @
Styles > TooltipStyle > Standard > TextColor:Color >
Styles > TooltipStyle > StandardTitle > TextColor:Color >

and also this one

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Tooltip > Balloon> YOUR IMAGE FILE HERE
while text colors are @
Styles > TooltipStyle > Balloon > TextColor:Color >
Styles > TooltipStyle > BalloonTitle > TextColor:Color >

digitaiter