PDA

View Full Version : Color Issue

CsqU4r3d
January 21st, 2018, 03:58 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the default blue colored screen that comes up when you restart, sign out, hit CTRL ALT DEL, and please wait etc. I have changed it thru settings (thru personalization colors and thru appearance context menu- colors short cut ) winaero tweaker custom colors even tried changing the highlight color thru "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors" and color prevalence thru "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize" in the registry ... no luck. Anyone else have any thoughts on where else to look? I love blue, but it"s too bright for a solid screen color....I just want my nice muted grey (#151515, RGB 21, 21, 21) back. Any help much appreciated Thanx. Oh yeah ....skilled ....nice !
:unhappy::sigh:
Ok enough fine tuning 1709 ....time to get ready for some NFL Playoff action....for the record I don't think there is anything wrong with Brady"s hand...classic Belichick playing head games!

MammothJerk
July 26th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Did you ever figure out how to fix this? i also have this problem

CsqU4r3d
July 26th, 2018, 02:13 PM
No not really. Lived with it till last month when I wiped everything clean, before installing 1803. Now I am back to my nice muted grey. So who knows...I hope you find a less drastic solution.
:sigh:

vanderzee
March 24th, 2019, 11:59 AM
thats odd, i'm using pro build 1903, menu customization "accent color", and that also changes the signout/restart screen to the same color

altough changing registry keys did nothing to me, i wanted to change the lue accent color in menu selection and desktop selection (i'm colorblind to blue)

do windows 10 versions defere that much? damn what a horrible OS