PDA

View Full Version : Obsidian Continued for Windows 10 1709

gsw953
January 25th, 2018, 04:46 AM
Here is 2 new versions of Obsidian

The first is just a slightly fine tuned version of the original theme (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/77632-Obsidian-for-Windows-10-Creators-Update)

and the second is a more minimal version
no Address bar or Command bar and top Details pane

THIS THEME IS ONLY FOR USE ON WINDOW 10 VERSION 1709 AND WILL NOT

WORK ON OTHER VERSIONS OF WINDOWS.

SnarkyBastard
January 26th, 2018, 12:38 PM
very nice extreme works perfectly, but clicking refined gives me the default windows colors. win 10 16299.192 / 1709 64 bit, UltraUXThemePatcher_3.3.2, StartIsBack 2.5.2, OldNewExplorer 1.1.8.4.

problemathic
January 26th, 2018, 02:06 PM
hai admin. can you provide the link of aero glass and the aero glass gui for ein7 looks?

gsw953
January 26th, 2018, 02:12 PM
very nice extreme works perfectly, but clicking refined gives me the default windows colors. win 10 16299.192 / 1709 64 bit, UltraUXThemePatcher_3.3.2, StartIsBack 2.5.2, OldNewExplorer 1.1.8.4.
oops, should be fixed now. Download it again

gsw953
January 26th, 2018, 02:14 PM
hai admin. can you provide the link of aero glass and the aero glass gui for ein7 looks?

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/72751-Aero-Glass-for-Windows-10-RS1?highlight=aeroglass

Nimbi
January 26th, 2018, 02:38 PM

You can find Mr GRiM's unofficial installers here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/72751-Aero-Glass-for-Windows-10-RS1?highlight=aeroglass

or

You can get the official AeroGlass here: http://www.glass8.eu/
and the AroGlassGUI tool here: http://www.glass8.eu/download

Note: Mr GRiM's unofficial installers have the AeroGlassGUI tool included and also add an option for it to the desktop context menu.

If you would like to keep up to date with AeroGlass, you can check out the MSFN page here: https://msfn.org/board/forum/180-aero-glass-for-windows-8/

SnarkyBastard
January 27th, 2018, 12:00 PM
oops, should be fixed now. Download it again

cool will test now, thanks

Anthirium
October 18th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Bonjour
Tout d'abord merci pour ceux beau travail ;)
Quest que j'aimerais faire des thèmes ainsi mes la c'est pas le sujet quoi que j'aimerais bien tenté, allez je vais être sérieux ;)

J'ai un problème

Lorsque je télécharge le thème jusqu'Ã* la tout va bien, a savoir que j'ai windows 10, 1709
Donc parfait pour le thème

J installer ultraUXThemePatcher 3.5.0
Installation réussi

J install StartIsBack 2.5.2 installation réussi

J install OldNewExplorer 1.1.8.4 installation réussi

Je reboot

Maintenant je mes le thèmes dans ressources
Je click sur le thèmes ça fonctionne pas

Je vais dans le bureau click droit de la souris et personnaliser

Je vais dans thèmes et la fenêtre se ferme

Alor je décidé de désinstaller ultraUXThemePatcher

Je reboot

Et la je repart sur thème et la çÃ* fonctionne sauf

Quand je vais dans explorateur windows le fond et toujours blanc et les texte en fond en couleur bleu

Alor voilÃ* j'aimerais retrouver un fond noir dans l'explorateur windows comme sur le thèmes

Qu'est que je pourrais faire pour que le thème passe bien

Merci de vos réponses

Ps : je tien a m'excuser pour l' orthographe ;)

--EDIT--

Hello first of all thanks for those nice work Quest that I would like to make themes so my the It's not the topic whatever I would like to try, go I'll be serious I have a problem when I download the theme until the all is well, namely That I have Windows 10, 1709
So perfect for the theme J install UltraUXThemePatcher 3.5.0 installation Successful J install StartIsBack 2.5.2 installation Successful J install OldNewExplorer 1.1.8.4 Successful Installation

I reboot now I my themes in resources I click on the themes it works not I go to the desktop right click mouse and customize I go in themes and the window closes Alor I decided to uninstall UltraUXThemePatcher

I reboot and the I go back to theme and the it works except when I go in Windows Explorer the background and always white and text in background in blue color Alor here I would like to find a black background in Windows Explorer like

Nimbi
October 18th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Bonjour
Tout d'abord merci pour ceux beau travail ;)
Quest que j'aimerais faire des thèmes ainsi mes la c'est pas le sujet quoi que j'aimerais bien tenté, allez je vais être sérieux ;)

J'ai un problème

Lorsque je télécharge le thème jusqu'Ã* la tout va bien, a savoir que j'ai windows 10, 1709
Donc parfait pour le thème

J installer ultraUXThemePatcher 3.5.0
Installation réussi

J install StartIsBack 2.5.2 installation réussi

J install OldNewExplorer 1.1.8.4 installation réussi

Je reboot

Maintenant je mes le thèmes dans ressources
Je click sur le thèmes ça fonctionne pas

Je vais dans le bureau click droit de la souris et personnaliser

Je vais dans thèmes et la fenêtre se ferme

Alor je décidé de désinstaller ultraUXThemePatcher

Je reboot

Et la je repart sur thème et la çÃ* fonctionne sauf

Quand je vais dans explorateur windows le fond et toujours blanc et les texte en fond en couleur bleu

Alor voilÃ* j'aimerais retrouver un fond noir dans l'explorateur windows comme sur le thèmes

Qu'est que je pourrais faire pour que le thème passe bien

Merci de vos réponses

Ps : je tien a m'excuser pour l' orthographe ;)

--EDIT--

Hello first of all thanks for those nice work Quest that I would like to make themes so my the It's not the topic whatever I would like to try, go I'll be serious I have a problem when I download the theme until the all is well, namely That I have Windows 10, 1709
So perfect for the theme J install UltraUXThemePatcher 3.5.0 installation Successful J install StartIsBack 2.5.2 installation Successful J install OldNewExplorer 1.1.8.4 Successful Installation

I reboot now I my themes in resources I click on the themes it works not I go to the desktop right click mouse and customize I go in themes and the window closes Alor I decided to uninstall UltraUXThemePatcher

I reboot and the I go back to theme and the it works except when I go in Windows Explorer the background and always white and text in background in blue color Alor here I would like to find a black background in Windows Explorer like

I think, going off your description, your issue is that you uninstalled UltraUxThemePatcher, that won't work if you uninstall it as uninstalling it removes the patching done. If you wish to use custom .MSSTYLE themes your system needs to either be patched to support them, or you need to have the theme signature requirement disabled. [that can be done with the ThemeSignatureBypass tool]. But they will not work if you don't use at least one of those two methods.