PDA

View Full Version : 1709 help

deviantdon
January 27th, 2018, 04:59 PM
ok so i installed theme patcher on the wifes system and also installed oldnew explorer. theme is not showing up in theme section?

Nimbi
January 28th, 2018, 02:35 AM
ok so i installed theme patcher on the wifes system and also installed oldnew explorer. theme is not showing up in theme section?

Have you installed the Personalization(Classic) registry file? The default Windows 10 Personalization pane doesn't work with custom .msstye themes in Windows 10 1709 FCU.

deviantdon
January 28th, 2018, 04:01 AM
um no/where do i get that?

Shemhamforash
January 28th, 2018, 04:24 AM
um no/where do i get that?

deviantdon
January 28th, 2018, 04:57 AM
thanks. got it to work. 1 more question. i installed the hud machine pink icon pack by LDC but nothing changed? got anything for this lol

(never mind /i got it to work)

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 28th, 2018, 09:45 AM
thanks. got it to work. 1 more question. i installed the hud machine pink icon pack by LDC but nothing changed? got anything for this lol

(never mind /i got it to work)
then you dont have permission for this action,the same problem if someone are using sfc scannow
because then some of the original windows.dll files have been locked for next use
the same problem if is using sfc scannow and cant use custom themes because ultrauxtheme patcher and files UXtheme.dll themeui.dll and Uxinit.dll have been locked
but you can try this step working for me everytime
1.install take ownership.reg file
2.download 7tsp icon pack what you like and unzip it
3.go to c/windows/system32 and take ownership all files before using 7tsp pack and then re-run 7tsp patching
if you are using 64bit windows then same step into c/windows/syswow64
4.done

for the theme same step
uninstall ultrauxtheme patcher
go to c/windows/system32 and take ownership UXtheme.dll themeui.dll and Uxinit.dll
install ultraux theme patcher
done
http://i66.tinypic.com/243s0lg.png