PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Change the Color of Highlights & Checkmarks?

koolx
February 9th, 2018, 06:35 AM
Hi guys,

I got 3 questions that need to be answered. Would appreciate the help......

1) How do I change the color of mouse over highlights globally?

2) How do I globally change the color of the highlights in this pic circled in red?

3) How do I change the color of the checkboxes AND checkmarks globally?

gsw953
February 9th, 2018, 12:17 PM
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28810-Complete-Guide-to-Theme-Building

koolx
February 9th, 2018, 08:57 PM
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28810-Complete-Guide-to-Theme-Building

Whats all this I dont understand?? All I'm asking is just 3 simple questions thats all. The link you provided has too much info and its not specific to my questions. Is it this complicated??

gsw953
February 9th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Whats all this I dont understand?? All I'm asking is just 3 simple questions thats all. The link you provided has too much info and its not specific to my questions. Is it this complicated??
It's what it says it is "Complete Guide to Theme Building" .The answers to your question are in it,download it and read it.It's not that complicated!

koolx
February 10th, 2018, 06:01 AM
It's what it says it is "Complete Guide to Theme Building" .The answers to your question are in it,download it and read it.It's not that complicated!

But I went through the whole guide. Theres nothing there that answers my question. I really dont understand what to look for. I've tried 7 paths there and it doesnt help at all.

I thought you were a guru.

gsw953
February 10th, 2018, 06:19 AM
But I went through the whole guide. Theres nothing there that answers my question. I really dont understand what to look for. I've tried 7 paths there and it doesnt help at all.

well 11 looks like the checkbox you're looking for

and here 9 &10 are highlight images

and here 3,4,5 and 6 are also more highlight images

so like I said the answers to your questions are in there

Shemhamforash
February 10th, 2018, 03:16 PM

It doesn't hurt to be a little more appreciative towards those that try and help you.

koolx
February 10th, 2018, 06:02 PM
so like I said the answers to your questions are in there

Wassup gsw,

Thanks man I apprreciate that a lot. For the 1st question its actually the 'checkmarks' in that path. Its all good.

koolx
February 10th, 2018, 06:14 PM
It doesn't hurt to be a little more appreciative towards those that try and help you.

And who are you?? It would help if you helped instead of criticize. I dont appreciate someone dictating when and to whom I should show my appreciation.

Shemhamforash
February 10th, 2018, 08:00 PM
And who are you?? It would help if you helped instead of criticize. I dont appreciate someone dictating when and to whom I should show my appreciation.

Well I tried to help you with something before and you were not appreciative at all just like originally in this thread. And now because of your reaction it will have been the last time I tried to help you at all.

koolx
February 10th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Well I tried to help you with something before and you were not appreciative at all just like originally in this thread. And now because of your reaction it will have been the last time I tried to help you at all.

I appreciate all who help me. I dont remember you helping me at all. Based on your attitude make sure you dont comment on my threads anymore.

Shemhamforash
February 10th, 2018, 09:58 PM
I appreciate all who help me. I dont remember you helping me at all. Based on your attitude make sure you dont comment on my threads anymore.

You have received a warning for this, remember to treat staff with respect in the future.

scoobysnackz
February 10th, 2018, 10:06 PM
theres only one person with attitude in this thread...and its not gsw or shem...these 2 guys go out of their way to help people on this forum ...just my 2 cents
apologys shem just saw your reply..you have the patience of a saint matey...

koolx
February 11th, 2018, 06:23 PM
theres only one person with attitude in this thread...and its not gsw or shem...these 2 guys go out of their way to help people on this forum ...just my 2 cents
apologys shem just saw your reply..you have the patience of a saint matey...

We dont need a flamer or troublemaker in the thread. If you wanna help your forum buddies do so outside the thread not on it. We dont need your negativity.

koolx
February 11th, 2018, 06:26 PM
You have received a warning for this, remember to treat staff with respect in the future.

Shemhamforash:
"And now because of your reaction it will have been the last time I tried to help you at all."

I think someone should be following their own advice instead. Just cuz youre a mod doesnt mean you should abuse your power on others. If youre a mod be fair to others.

scoobysnackz
February 12th, 2018, 12:09 AM
We dont need a flamer or troublemaker in the thread. If you wanna help your forum buddies do so outside the thread not on it. We dont need your negativity.

pot calling the kettle black ? whatever ...i wont rise to you ...your the only flamer and troublemaker in this thread..

koolx
February 12th, 2018, 12:20 AM
pot calling the kettle black.

Exactly what I'm calling you. So if youre going to flame do it on another forum. We dont have the time for trolls or troublemakers.

scoobysnackz
February 12th, 2018, 12:25 AM
you have attacked everybody in this thread ... everybody and his cat can see that ....calm down and take a chill pill

koolx
February 12th, 2018, 12:36 AM
you have attacked everybody in this thread ... everybody and his cat can see that ....calm down and take a chill pill

Youre exaggerating and blaming things on others like you trolls always do. Relax or leave

scoobysnackz
February 12th, 2018, 12:39 AM
i must remind you that your the only one with a warning here by a member of staff? that says it all really...i rest my case

koolx
February 12th, 2018, 12:46 AM
i must remind you that your the only one with a warning here by a member of staff? that says it all really...i rest my case

I must remind you that youre the only one still flaming and still disrupting the thread. Youre still trolling. I rest my case.

scoobysnackz
February 12th, 2018, 12:51 AM
im not flaming, im simply responding to your accusation's....even after shem quite rightly gave you a warning you still feel the need to attack him...obviously its important for you to have the last word..ill let you win...i wont be responding to you again in this thread...ty and good nighty

koolx
February 12th, 2018, 12:59 AM
im not flaming, im simply responding to your accusation's....even after shem quite rightly gave you a warning you still feel the need to attack him...obviously its important for you to have the last word..ill let you win...i wont be responding to you again in this thread...ty and good nighty

You are flaming. Youre trolling non-stop with insults like thats helping the thread. Youre the only one flaming here needlessly. I think youre mad cuz I wont give you what you want. As I said repeatedly stop trolling and stop insulting others. its annoying.

scoobysnackz
February 12th, 2018, 01:04 AM
trolling insults where? :nervis: madness

koolx
February 12th, 2018, 01:11 AM
trolling insults where? :nervis: madness

Still mad? You said you wont reply again.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 12th, 2018, 01:54 AM
How Do I Change the Color of Highlights & Checkmarks?.........................
.......................................................................................................................
sorry friends,but my first moved thread to post bin because this is off topic thread
koolx insult a staff member and 2 new members insult each other and its not nice for other new members and visitors
thread have been moved to post bin if is this not ok then someone can move it back

Shemhamforash
February 14th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Thread restored to where it was on the forum before being moved by a moderator.

dhjohns
February 14th, 2018, 03:30 PM
How Do I Change the Color of Highlights & Checkmarks?.........................
.......................................................................................................................
sorry friends,but my first moved thread to post bin because this is off topic thread
koolx insult a staff member and 2 new members insult each other and its not nice for other new members and visitors
thread have been moved to post bin if is this not ok then someone can move it backPerhaps all the garbage posts could be removed?