PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me how to Fix my Clock

Donkuz
February 27th, 2018, 11:28 AM
I really would love to get this sorted, it happens whenever I change themes and stays this way a Ex large Square appears as the Decimal.
Any Help would be apprecaited

CsqU4r3d
February 27th, 2018, 02:07 PM
I also suffer from this issue tried everything from uninstalling and re-installing the themes, uninstall and re-install fonts etc etc.... a fresh clean re-install of windows did the trick...until my first logoff...then on restart it was back WTF (eventually decided Tequila was the answer!!! That and hide the ugly clock!!)...will be watching this thread with interest.

:sigh::laughing::Peace:

Donkuz
February 27th, 2018, 02:22 PM
You might have the answer my friend, It seem where not the only ones having this issue. Owell someone else might have the answer. Mmnn I like your new Sig Man !!!:Peace:

freak69ize
February 27th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Odd.. ive never seen this problem before.. ive never had it anyways. Does it persist even if you change to Windows default theme?

devillnside
February 27th, 2018, 10:22 PM
I really would love to get this sorted, it happens whenever I change themes and stays this way a Ex large Square appears as the Decimal.
Any Help would be apprecaited

its the font the theme uses for the clock..for example, if you put it in stylebuilder & change the font @

Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Basic > TaskBand ->(this is where Windows 10 takes the clock font from in windows 10 apparently, at least for me!!)

to SegoeUI you'll see its dislays right.. i had this problem when i was trying to use custom font on Symbiote X clock but kept getting this same problem so i just stuck to SegoeUI & it worked just fine

CsqU4r3d
February 27th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Yeah no matter what you do ....stand on your head, cross your eyes, threaten to to use the laptop as a frisbee. In my research I found it is a rampant issue that MS has not yet resolved. Like Devil said if you are stricken with this issue going back to segoeUI is the only way to fix it. So it's ugly font or ugly clock your choice!!! In my case, I turfed the clock
:cheeky::sigh:

Donkuz
February 28th, 2018, 03:18 AM
Well It seems theres no quick fix for this issue However there is an alternative Solution (T-Clock) this little app Changed and Fixed the EyeSore of that Dreaded Square Decimal Point and also comes with a neat Calander setup, If you would like to give it a go Follow this link to Shems page and get White tiger T-Clock. http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/74353-T-Clock-Bring-Back-a-More-Classic-Taskbar-Clock-In-Anniversary-Update and get rid of that Square Decimal Point in a couple of Clicks, Thanks for all the Input guys.

devillnside
February 28th, 2018, 04:46 AM
Yeah no matter what you do ....stand on your head, cross your eyes, threaten to to use the laptop as a frisbee. In my research I found it is a rampant issue that MS has not yet resolved. Like Devil said if you are stricken with this issue going back to segoeUI is the only way to fix it. So it's ugly font or ugly clock your choice!!! In my case, I turfed the clock
:cheeky::sigh:

u know, its almost as if there's a deranged school kid sitting at MS dev studio laughing his/her a@$ off thinking of the misery these cause us!!:laughing:

Donkuz
February 28th, 2018, 05:02 AM
u know, its almost as if there's a deranged school kid sitting at MS dev studio laughing his/her a@$ off thinking of the misery these cause us!!:laughing: You wouldn't think such a little thing would be such a pain in the Butt I'm glad to find out what causes it and find a solution. Whos laughing now ? Aaahaaha ha. lol

devillnside
February 28th, 2018, 06:04 AM
You wouldn't think such a little thing would be such a pain in the Butt I'm glad to find out what causes it and find a solution. Whos laughing now ? Aaahaaha ha. lol

LOL.. we are laughing??!! i think!! LOL