PDA

View Full Version : Ascension for Windows 7

devillnside
March 28th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Ascension
Theme for Windows 7

How to:
You'll need your system patched with either UXTheme or UXStyle & have Theme Resource Changer installed for the theme to apply exactly like in the screen shot.
Links to UXTheme Patcher & UXStyle Core for both 32bit & 64bit systems are in the 'Links For Softwares' text file in the zip.
Links for Theme Resource Changer for both 32bit & 64bit systems also included in the text file.
All links are to my Mega Account, so they should be clean.

OR

Use this link to the folder on mega containing all required software:
https://mega.nz/#F!TAYGGBCR!xa83jWcTS9TBJGbER50jrw
Download & use the ones relevant to your system.

Installation:
Just extract the zip & copy the contents of the 'Theme' folder to:
'C:\Windows\Resources\Themes' & apply.
Be sure to have Theme Resource Changer installed before applying & it will take care of the rest.

Additional:
A logon screen is included with the theme.
Instructions for changing the Logon Background manually is included in the Logon folder.
Or
if you prefer the easier way, there are free programs available, namely Windows logon changer, that change the logon screen background easily.
A quick google search will get you results.

Theme Extras:
Shellbrd.dll (Branding) Image
System.cpl (Genuine) Image
Timedate.cpl (Date & Time Clock) Image
& instructions on how to use them are included in the zip.

Enjoy.

Download:

Robbo
March 28th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Cool looking theme devillnside (http://virtualcustoms.net/devillnside), looking forward to installing this and thanks for sharing it with us.

devillnside
March 28th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Cool looking theme devillnside (http://virtualcustoms.net/devillnside), looking forward to installing this and thanks for sharing it with us.

my pleasure mate

poweredbyostx
March 28th, 2018, 09:20 PM
WOW, this one looks amazing, great work.

devillnside
March 29th, 2018, 12:27 AM
WOW, this one looks amazing, great work.

thanks bro

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 29th, 2018, 03:56 PM
again new dark theme:loving:this is really amazing work:Smile:looks great:greedy:

devillnside
March 29th, 2018, 04:21 PM
again new dark theme:loving:this is really amazing work:Smile:looks great:greedy:

thanks moon!!! much appreciated!!:Smile:

andreysPoild
May 30th, 2018, 05:49 AM
Christmas is around the corner, and if you are looking for some free Christmas themes to dress up your Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 PC, you have come to the right place.

Donkuz
June 8th, 2018, 05:29 AM
This is a really cool theme Devellinside, I really like it. Any chance of Porting it to Windows 10 Bro ?:peace:

devillnside
June 14th, 2018, 02:51 PM
This is a really cool theme Devellinside, I really like it. Any chance of Porting it to Windows 10 Bro ?:peace:

yeah mate i tried to port it , but no matter what i did the damn theme always threw an error as soon as i hit test on win10:unhappy: damn shame.. maybe has something to do with the start menu metrics or something.. got no clue!!

Donkuz
June 14th, 2018, 04:28 PM
yeah mate i tried to port it , but no matter what i did the damn theme always threw an error as soon as i hit test on win10:unhappy: damn shame.. maybe has something to do with the start menu metrics or something.. got no clue!! Bugger I really like this, Oh well Im sure you will work it out its probley some thing simple, Thanks for Trying Bro:Peace: