PDA

View Full Version : Harmonics: Theme for Windows 7

devillnside
May 11th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Harmonics
Theme for Windows 7

How to:
You'll need your system patched with either UXTheme or UXStyle & have Theme Resource Changer installed for the theme to apply exactly like in the screen shot.
Links to UXTheme Patcher & UXStyle Core for both 32bit & 64bit systems are in the 'Links For Softwares' text file in the zip.
Links for Theme Resource Changer for both 32bit & 64bit systems also included in the text file.
All links are to my Mega Account, so they should be clean.

OR

Use this link to the folder on mega containing all required software:
https://mega.nz/#F!TAYGGBCR!xa83jWcTS9TBJGbER50jrw
Download & use the ones relevant to your system.

Installation:
Just extract the zip & copy the contents of the 'Theme' folder to:
'C:\Windows\Resources\Themes' & apply.
Be sure to have Theme Resource Changer installed before applying & it will take care of the rest.

Additional:
A logon screen is included with the theme.
Instructions for changing the Logon Background manually is included in the Logon folder.
Or
if you prefer the easier way, there are free programs available, namely Windows logon changer, that change the logon screen background easily.
A quick google search will get you results.

Theme Extras:
Shellbrd.dll (Branding) Image
System.cpl (Genuine) Image
Timedate.cpl (Date & Time Clock) Image
& instructions on how to use them are included in the zip.

Enjoy.

Download:

mkpcxxl
May 11th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Great theme, I like it.
Thaks for sharing.
Regards
mkpcxxl

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
May 12th, 2018, 12:30 AM
dark,dark,daaaaaark theme really:loving:this:Smile:looks absolut impress!ve and fantastic work:love:
amazing explorer,navigation buttons,taskbar and explorer,och transparent dark,cant wait for porting on w10:happy:

Donkuz
May 12th, 2018, 03:43 AM
I really like this one very crisp and easy on the eyes, well done mate I cant wait for a port for to W10. Thanks for the share Bro.:peace:

Robbo
May 12th, 2018, 09:12 AM
Nice theme devillnside (http://virtualcustoms.net/devillnside) and many thanks for sharing it with us.

devillnside
May 12th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Great theme, I like it.
Thaks for sharing.
Regards
mkpcxxl

much appreciated mate, thanks

devillnside
May 12th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Nice theme devillnside (http://virtualcustoms.net/devillnside) and many thanks for sharing it with us.

always a pleasure mate, thanks

devillnside
May 12th, 2018, 06:33 PM
I really like this one very crisp and easy on the eyes, well done mate I cant wait for a port for to W10. Thanks for the share Bro.:peace:

thanks bud

devillnside
May 12th, 2018, 06:38 PM
dark,dark,daaaaaark theme really:loving:this:Smile:looks absolut impress!ve and fantastic work:love:
amazing explorer,navigation buttons,taskbar and explorer,och transparent dark,cant wait for porting on w10:happy:

thanks a lot mate:Peace:

easel
May 12th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Another absolute belter mate really love the look of this one love the touch of the musical note for the start button...:burns: i come from a very musical family so do love this one bud!! you know what im gunna ask you now dont ya..??!!! Win10 version??...:Dpretty pretty please....!! Stunning work bro you are my black & blue hero at the mo lol!! love my black &blue as you know..!! Many thanks for the awesome work & share dude & please port....!!:cheeky::daman::burns::cool:

devillnside
May 13th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Another absolute belter mate really love the look of this one love the touch of the musical note for the start button...:burns: i come from a very musical family so do love this one bud!! you know what im gunna ask you now dont ya..??!!! Win10 version??...:Dpretty pretty please....!! Stunning work bro you are my black & blue hero at the mo lol!! love my black &blue as you know..!! Many thanks for the awesome work & share dude & please port....!!:cheeky::daman::burns::cool:

LOLZ!!! no worries mate!! i will port it.. & i do get the musical connection.. being someone with similar family influences like yours

easel
May 14th, 2018, 01:48 PM
:cool::D

Sorokinoffdum
July 21st, 2018, 06:15 PM
It took me some time, but I finally made the changes I wanted. I am happy now. Thanks again for this great theme jdotfite. Greetings, c_k