PDA

View Full Version : Change the background image

tistou77
July 1st, 2018, 08:15 AM
Hello

I change the background image during the installation of Windows 10 (background_cli, ressources, etc...), but since 1803, I have for a moment, always the purple image
Is there any other file to edit since 1803 ?

Thanks

Donkuz
July 2nd, 2018, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE=tistou77;335064]Hello

I change the background image during the installation of Windows 10 (background_cli, ressources, etc...), but since 1803, I have for a moment, always the purple image
Is there any other file to edit since 1803? Thanks.I don't fully understand how you can change your background during Installation, Changing your Background Image should be as simple as going to Settings/Personalize/Backgrounds and select your Image or Browse for one in your Pictures and just select one from there. Bon jour.

tistou77
July 2nd, 2018, 07:07 AM
I misspoke (sorry for my English too bad)
I changed the background image that appears during the installation of Windows, but since 1803, I have for a moment the purple background
Is there another file to edit?

Donkuz
July 2nd, 2018, 07:21 AM
Very Interesting, I noticed that the Windows Installer is Different from earlier on I didn't Know you could change it. By Default I think it is purple. Did it work alright?

tistou77
July 2nd, 2018, 07:36 AM
Yes I replaced the purple image with another image, it works nickel
Just that since 1803, I have the purple image at the very beginning of the installation before having my image