PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a new section

Nimbi
July 27th, 2018, 02:59 AM
Hello Mr.GRiM,

I was thinking on seeing if it would be a good enough idea to add an android section for people who want to try customizing Android phones? I admit it might take time to take off since I've yet to see any mobile areas in the themes section of VC, but it's a fairly large community. There's a lot of Android customizers and developers who would definitely benefit form one here. I myself have recently started posting Android Showcase videos on YouTube with the intent of showing off various Customization and/or Development apps I find online. So I can definitely see an Android/Mobile section being a useful area here in VC.

Either way, I just thought it might be an interesting idea to bring up.

Donkuz
July 27th, 2018, 05:03 AM
Hi Nimbi, What a good Idea you can tag me in. I would love to Customize my Android stuff and could it work on a 4K smart Tv with a Android OS? Anyway send me a link for youtube if you can. I am definitely Interested in this. Cheerz:Peace:

Nimbi
July 28th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Hi Nimbi, What a good Idea you can tag me in. I would love to Customize my Android stuff and could it work on a 4K smart Tv with a Android OS? Anyway send me a link for youtube if you can. I am definitely Interested in this. Cheerz:Peace:

Thanks and no prob. Here's my YouTube. My uploads are kinda random atm due to my hectic schedule at home so there's currently only two. And my first isn't quite as well done as my second, But I'm learning as I go since I'm still new to posting videos on YouTube, lol. But if you're interested then feel free to check it out. =D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs_SYlFmgYXgcEinOB3hopw