PDA

View Full Version : Ghostly Issues

CsqU4r3d
August 2nd, 2018, 03:16 PM
I have a couple small issues with Ghostly on 1803. Not sure if it's just related to this version or not. Upon copying the theme to c:/windows/resources/themes , it never showed up in personalization settings. I enabled it directly from c:/windows/resources/themes, and it seemed to work for the most part, except if I apply "use SIB jumplists ", and when I apply "display all programs as flyout". The jump list has a white background and the programs flyout is white where it's blank space. Other than that it's all skinned perfectly. If I use the native jumplist it is dark, and for now I just don't use the flyout option on all programs. So don't know if it's because it's not fully supported on 1803 or I just missed something some where. Any help appreciated. I have attached some screenshots.
:unhappy::sigh::Peace:

gsw953
August 2nd, 2018, 10:28 PM
I have a couple small issues with Ghostly on 1803. Not sure if it's just related to this version or not. Upon copying the theme to c:/windows/resources/themes , it never showed up in personalization settings. I enabled it directly from c:/windows/resources/themes, and it seemed to work for the most part, except if I apply "use SIB jumplists ", and when I apply "display all programs as flyout". The jump list has a white background and the programs flyout is white where it's blank space. Other than that it's all skinned perfectly. If I use the native jumplist it is dark, and for now I just don't use the flyout option on all programs. So don't know if it's because it's not fully supported on 1803 or I just missed something some where. Any help appreciated. I have attached some screenshots.
:unhappy::sigh::Peace:

It shows up and loads for me from Personalize\Themes

And yes I may need to update the theme a little when I get some free time

CsqU4r3d
August 2nd, 2018, 11:18 PM
Thanx alot gsw953. I actually uninstalled and deleted the theme. Then I downloaded it from your DA page and it loaded up properly in personalization. Yay!! So who knows....(was just curious if it was only me) still have the white issue, but the work arounds take care of that. No rush ... I absolutely LOVE the theme....and I am happy with how my log in page turned out80462

:Smile::peace::love:
Your hard work and talent is very much appreciated. Thanx again for getting back to me.