PDA

View Full Version : Grey Mode for Window 10 RS5

gsw953
October 11th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Here is a new grey theme I did for 1809
mostly I was just trying out Mr. Grim's new
classmaps to see where the new parts are.

You guys know the drill
Your system must be patched for 3rd party themes
Old New Explorer is needed
and if you want the Windows 7 style Start Menu and Taskbar
you will need to have StartIsBack installed

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
October 11th, 2018, 02:49 PM
:loving:amaaaazing and with new scripts:happy:really nice work Greg:love:and the first complete theme on VC for RS5 1809:greedy::cheeky::Smile:

Grim Reaper
October 12th, 2018, 04:36 PM
nice, thanks

Grim Reaper
October 12th, 2018, 04:51 PM
nice, thanks

for some reason only the wallpaper is applying. i already had one, sib, moon's loose theme patcher files, and have been running the armoured theme without issue. any thought?

gsw953
October 12th, 2018, 09:58 PM
for some reason only the wallpaper is applying. i already had one, sib, moon's loose theme patcher files, and have been running the armoured theme without issue. any thought?
For some unknown reason,I had to re-patch my system yesterday.The themeui.dll had become unpatched
Maybe check that

Grim Reaper
October 12th, 2018, 10:31 PM
For some unknown reason,I had to re-patch my system yesterday.The themeui.dll had become unpatched
Maybe check that

o.k. i'll give that a try and let you know what i get, thanks

fyi i have a second install of 1809 installed for a couple of sites i can't get to in my main os due to my privacy settings and was just in it and tested the theme and worked perfectly.

Grim Reaper
October 12th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Maybe check that

you da man, had to really fight though to replace it again, but perfect now, thanks again.