PDA

View Full Version : Aegis X-Edition for RS5

devillnside
January 12th, 2019, 02:40 AM
Aegis X-Edition
For Windows 10 RS5 1809 Builds only

How To:
You'll need your system patched with UXThemePatcher.

UltraUXThemePatcher:
https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en (https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en)

You'll also need 'StartIsBack' to apply the start menu & taskbar style & 'OldNewExplorer' for windows explorer to look exactly like it is in the screenshot.

StartIsBack:
http://startisback.com/

OldNewExplorer:
http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170375-oldnewexplorer-118/

Installation:
a.Extract the contents of the 'Theme' folder & copy them to:
C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
b.From Personalization, select & apply the theme.

Additional:
Check the 'SIB Settings' screenshots included in the zip for theme specific settings in StartIsBack.

Extras:
Aegis Logon/Lockscreens in 1920x1080 & 2560x1440 resolutions.

Enjoy.

Download:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 12th, 2019, 04:54 AM
:-Damaaaazing and now for w10:-Dreally hard and nice work again:beautiful::f:

Nimbi
January 12th, 2019, 07:13 AM
LOVING THIS PORT!!!! Thank you SOOOO much for this!

devillnside
January 12th, 2019, 09:17 AM
:-Damaaaazing and now for w10:-Dreally hard and nice work again:beautiful::f:

thanks moon, really glad that you like it

devillnside
January 12th, 2019, 09:19 AM
LOVING THIS PORT!!!! Thank you SOOOO much for this!

always a pleasure mate... & thanks

easel
January 12th, 2019, 07:22 PM
one word dude...QUALITY!... Very nice port bro keep em coming!!As always Many thanks for the work/port & share bro....!!...:burns::daman::beaut::Smile::Peace:

devillnside
January 12th, 2019, 08:26 PM
one word dude...QUALITY!... Very nice port bro keep em coming!!As always Many thanks for the work/port & share bro....!!...:burns::daman::beaut::Smile::Peace:

Thanks bro..,much appreciated

gVyrus
January 16th, 2019, 09:04 PM
Am i the only one who cant seem to get any themes to stick? Ive been out of the loop for a moment but had themes working fine up til the most recent update. Uninstalled all themes and anything that had anything to do with themes. Updated to the recent build for windows and cant seem to get anything to work. Ive searched on it and have found nothing as of yet. Is there a recent guide somewhere or discussion about this that someone can link me to. Ive never had a problem til now. Any help is always greatly appreciated and thanks in advance and sorry if this has been covered which im sure it has i just cant find it.

Donkuz
January 17th, 2019, 01:38 AM
Am i the only one who cant seem to get any themes to stick? Ive been out of the loop for a moment but had themes working fine up til the most recent update. Uninstalled all themes and anything that had anything to do with themes. Updated to the recent build for windows and cant seem to get anything to work. Ive searched on it and have found nothing as of yet. Is there a recent guide somewhere or discussion about this that someone can link me to. Ive never had a problem til now. Any help is always greatly appreciated and thanks in advance and sorry if this has been covered which im sure it has i just cant find it. First what build and Os Have you got? I can help you get it sorted if I knew what your running as each update rolled out the System mods needed to be updated to like your theme patcher and startisback, This theme is for Build 1809 RS5 so you need the compatable mods to go with, some of the themes for earlier builds won't work on this as you need the current mods for this build, let me know what your running and I will link you to the tools you need.

gVyrus
January 17th, 2019, 02:02 AM
Yeah i guess that would kinda help huh? lol sorry... So Win10 Pro,Version/Build 17763 which i'm guessing that's 1809? I thought i did my search and downloaded the theme patcher , OldNewExplorer. I don't think i updated Startisback++. Thank you for the timely reply as i'm sure all the " Hey how do you do this?" gets rather old after awhile.

Donkuz
January 17th, 2019, 02:38 AM
Yeah i guess that would kinda help huh? lol sorry... So Win10 Pro, Version/Build 17763 which i'm guessing that's 1809? I thought I did my search and downloaded the theme patcher , OldNewExplorer. I don't think i updated Startisback++. Thank you for the timely reply as i'm sure all the " Hey how do you do this?" gets rather old after awhile. No I never get tired of helping out others here, I rember how it was when I came here I didn't even know how to put a theme on after a year now Im helping others and making my own theme's, you might want to Check out Blaze v1 it's for 1809. So now you have updated your theme patcher and startisback++ and updated OldnewExplorer it should work alright now, just one thing you might not be aware of you might have toTemporary Disable Real Time Antivirus protection till you have all your mods Installed, The new Security of Windows Defender is very strict when it comes to malware and Downloading potential virus's. Anyway send me a PM and let me know if you have anymore Hassles Bro, catcha later:peace:Cheerz

mrdreamers
January 23rd, 2019, 04:19 AM
Everything looks good except the nav buttons on top left and the start menu don't look right at all after setting it up in startisback, any help will be much appreciated to fix this.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 23rd, 2019, 05:02 AM
Everything looks good except the nav buttons on top left and the start menu don't look right at all after setting it up in startisback, any help will be much appreciated to fix this.
navigation buttons (old new explorer)
you can use this unchecked (use alternate navigation buttons style) in the old new explorer:peace:
http://i64.tinypic.com/2mr9lk8.jpg
start is back
use image 2 name (visual style + windows 10 button)
http://i67.tinypic.com/2cib5ub.png

mrdreamers
February 3rd, 2019, 06:32 AM
only the right half of the start menu shows up the other half is completely missing, am i doing something wrong?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 3rd, 2019, 12:47 PM
only the right half of the start menu shows up the other half is completely missing, am i doing something wrong?
i think problem is display and layout settings because the start menu on your screen is very big
what is your dpi scaling?
display ánd settings / scale and layout need to 100%

mrdreamers
February 3rd, 2019, 03:26 PM
Wow that fixed it!! I changed it to 100% from 150% and nothing changed till i restarted then it was all fixed! thanks!!
btw should the taskbar icons 81480be that separated from each other?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 3rd, 2019, 03:57 PM
Wow that fixed it!! I changed it to 100% from 150% and nothing changed till i restarted then it was all fixed! thanks!!
what start is back version you are using? 2.7.3 or 2.8beta

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 3rd, 2019, 04:10 PM

what start is back version you are using? 2.7.3 or 2.8beta
start is back / appearance / margins size = M

mrdreamers
February 4th, 2019, 06:26 AM
it's a older one 2.6.4

Donkuz
February 4th, 2019, 07:47 AM
You need the new version Mate Here is http://www.startisback.com/StartIsBackPlusPlus_setup.exe This will sort it out. Check out the new taskbar options Enjoy.:Peace:Cheerz