PDA

View Full Version : Action Center and Calander Recolor

Donkuz
January 15th, 2019, 10:51 PM
Im trying to Change these to Areas in Gold to another color Im on W10 1809 with WSB

devillnside
January 15th, 2019, 11:42 PM
Im trying to Change these to Areas in Gold to another color Im on W10 1809 with WSB

change the colorizationcolor property in the .theme file and you might also wanna check the value @ Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Colors (Globals) > Colorizationcolor

Dark Knight
January 16th, 2019, 04:26 AM
Or you can do it manually right here ..... Settings > Personalization > Colors

Donkuz
January 16th, 2019, 04:43 AM
Thanks Bro , Changing the .theme file using your tool sorted it out. Thanks again Bro
:peace::laughing:Cheerz

devillnside
January 16th, 2019, 02:17 PM
Or you can do it manually right here ..... Settings > Personalization > Colors

dark knight's way is far simpler .. better yet do that

Donkuz
January 16th, 2019, 02:49 PM
dark knight's way is far simpler .. better yet do that I already changed the . theme file it changed the Background Color and I used the Personalization Settings to get the Coloured Tiles but I really wanted the Colors to stay with the theme the way I wanted them and using the settings in personalization Section is only good on my PC I recolored this for my Wife and would like to share it on VC Thanks Again Mate:Peace:Cheerz for the New Year!!!

devillnside
January 18th, 2019, 08:48 AM
I already changed the . theme file it changed the Background Color and I used the Personalization Settings to get the Coloured Tiles but I really wanted the Colors to stay with the theme the way I wanted them and using the settings in personalization Section is only good on my PC I recolored this for my Wife and would like to share it on VC Thanks Again Mate:Peace:Cheerz for the New Year!!!

as long as it works the way you want mate!!

Donkuz
January 21st, 2019, 02:00 PM
Finally This is how I wanted it saved to the theme Guys, I discovered another way
To change the Original Colors use the color settings in the Control Panel to change it the way you want then go to the Themes Section and Rename and Save the custom theme Windows creates and then Delete it (yes delete it)
Then go to your Recycle Bin and locate the theme file and follow the path in the url to the themes location then when you know where it is restore the deleted file to the location then copy or move it to the theme you are customizing and replace it and your done.

Mr GRiM
January 21st, 2019, 05:55 PM
Finally This is how I wanted it saved to the theme Guys, I discovered another way
To change the Original Colors use the color settings in the Control Panel to change it the way you want then go to the Themes Section and Rename and Save the custom theme Windows creates and then Delete it (yes delete it)
Then go to your Recycle Bin and locate the theme file and follow the path in the url to the themes location then when you know where it is restore the deleted file to the location then copy or move it to the theme you are customizing and replace it and your done.

Or you could just navigate to %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes and then copy or move the .theme file