PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Ex for RS5

devillnside
January 29th, 2019, 12:04 AM
Carbon Ex
For Windows 10 RS5 1809 Builds only.

How To:
You'll need your system patched with UXThemePatcher.

UltraUXThemePatcher:
https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en (https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en)

You'll also need 'StartIsBack' to apply the start menu & taskbar style & 'OldNewExplorer' for windows explorer to look exactly like it is in the screenshot.

StartIsBack:
http://startisback.com/

OldNewExplorer:
http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170375-oldnewexplorer-118/

Installation:
a.Extract the contents of the 'Theme' folder & copy them to:
C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
b.From Personalization, select & apply the theme.

Additional:
Check the 'SIB Settings' screenshots included in the zip for theme specific settings in StartIsBack.

Extras:
Carbon Ex Logon/Lockscreens in 1920x1080 & 2560x1440 resolutions.

Enjoy.

Download:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 29th, 2019, 12:13 AM
carboooooon ooomg:??:beautiful:that is what i am waiting for:-Dimpress!ve work:iluvu:

easel
January 29th, 2019, 01:08 AM
Nice work bro another stunner!! Will you be porting this for other Win 10 versions also..?!!,,:burns::daman::beaut:

Donkuz
January 29th, 2019, 03:57 AM
Nice work Bro, Its a pretty neat layout mate Im going to give it a run now, Thanks for sharing it and bringing another theme to W10 1809 :peace:Cheerz!!!

devillnside
January 30th, 2019, 04:33 PM
carboooooon ooomg:??:beautiful:that is what i am waiting for:-Dimpress!ve work:iluvu:

thanks mate

devillnside
January 30th, 2019, 04:36 PM
Nice work Bro, Its a pretty neat layout mate Im going to give it a run now, Thanks for sharing it and bringing another theme to W10 1809 :peace:Cheerz!!!

thanks bro

devillnside
January 30th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Nice work bro another stunner!! Will you be porting this for other Win 10 versions also..?!!,,:burns::daman::beaut:

i've only got rs5 setup now mate.. can't release for any other versions of win 10 .. sorry

easel
January 31st, 2019, 11:04 AM
ok thanks bro no worries.. wouldnt mind have updated to 1809 3-4 times now but get as far as log on screen put password in then nothing just completely smacks out on itself so have to rollback every time..?!! systems more than capable of running it but ye strange one.....!!! Has anyone else on here had this problem by any chance??!! have looked at ways round it through Microsoft but typical windows doesnt work....!!...:D\'oh!::angry3::crying::Peace:

Awad Elkolaly
January 31st, 2019, 11:15 AM
Another Very nice theme.
Great work

devillnside
January 31st, 2019, 01:01 PM
ok thanks bro no worries.. wouldnt mind have updated to 1809 3-4 times now but get as far as log on screen put password in then nothing just completely smacks out on itself so have to rollback every time..?!! systems more than capable of running it but ye strange one.....!!! Has anyone else on here had this problem by any chance??!! have looked at ways round it through Microsoft but typical windows doesnt work....!!...:D\'oh!::angry3::crying::Peace:

yes !! i have had this exact issue on my dell laptop.. every frikkin time.. till i just gave up & made a clean install (manually), as in hooked up the hard drive to my pc & manually nuked the windows folder & program files & all windows related crap, put it back in the laptop & installed rs5 from bootable media created via Rufus.. not saying you should nuke you installation like me.. LOLZ, but a clean install from a bootable media is not such a bad idea maybe?

easel
February 1st, 2019, 06:12 PM
oh yes every time!!!! aarrggghhh!!!!! mmmm maybe depends if its stable enough though too i hear there's loads of probs & tons of bugs?!! plus the thought of going through an install is mind bending??!!!....:Fright::worried::shock::nervis:lol:peace:

devillnside
February 2nd, 2019, 10:56 PM
oh yes every time!!!! aarrggghhh!!!!! mmmm maybe depends if its stable enough though too i hear there's loads of probs & tons of bugs?!! plus the thought of going through an install is mind bending??!!!....:Fright::worried::shock::nervis:lol:peace:

the issues and problems were i think on the first release of 1809 but those don't exist anymore.. besides, i myself did not run into any issues, other that the issue of running windows 10 itself on my pc :sigh::hell: so if you can bear with the thought of going through a clean install then you can give it a go i believe

Hactpump
February 5th, 2019, 01:47 AM
hey, do you still have the Pillion seat cover for xb12s???how much you want for it?