View Full Version : Gen-2 Laser Red

devillnside
February 28th, 2019, 10:08 AM
Gen-2 Laser Red
Theme for Windows 7

Updated to version 1.1
Changelog:
Fixed vertical Progress bars.
Fixed Explorer bar backgrounds & headers not themed.
Fixed a couple of text colour properties.
Tweaked the wallpapers.
Fixed start menu all programs margins.

How To:
You'll need your system patched with either UXTheme or UXStyle & have Theme Resource Changer installed for the theme to apply exactly like it is in the screen shot.

Links to UXTheme Patcher & UXStyle Core for both 32bit & 64bit systems are in the 'Links For Softwares' text file in the zip.
Links for Theme Resource Changer for both 32bit & 64bit systems also included in the text file.
All links are to my Mega Account, so they should be clean.
Or
Use this link to the folder on mega containing all required software:
https://mega.nz/#F!TAYGGBCR!xa83jWcTS9TBJGbER50jrw

Installation:
Extract & copy the contents of the 'Theme' folder to:
'C:\Windows\Resources\Themes' & apply.
Be sure to have Theme Resource Changer installed before applying & it will take care of the rest.

Additional:
A logon screen is included with the theme.
Instructions for changing the Logon Background manually is included in the Logon folder

If you prefer the easier way, there are free programs available, namely Windows logon changer, that changes the logon screen background easily.
A quick google search will get you results.

Theme Extras:
Shellbrd (Branding) Image
System.cpl (Genuine) Image
Timedate.cpl (Date & Time Clock) Image
& instructions on how to use them are included in the zip.

Enjoy.

Download:

Robbo
February 28th, 2019, 11:41 AM
Cool theme devillnside (http://virtualcustoms.net/devillnside) and makes a change to see you do a red theme instead of blue, thanks for sharing this and keep up the great work you are doing.

devillnside
February 28th, 2019, 12:49 PM
Cool theme devillnside (http://virtualcustoms.net/devillnside) and makes a change to see you do a red theme instead of blue, thanks for sharing this and keep up the great work you are doing.

thanks mate..i appreciate the support!!:Peace:

Dj_dzionis
February 28th, 2019, 01:18 PM
Gen-2 Laser blue?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 28th, 2019, 01:43 PM
oh sorry my dear friend mony works and only now reading your private message for me:ashamed:but gen-2 is the final theme or?
looks really amaaazing absolute phenomenal work as always and in red loooving:loving:

easel
February 28th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Another cool one bro yes it is nice to see a red theme (however!!) it would be nice for a blue version too..!!!:cheeky: Many thanks for the work & share bud always appreciated..!!..:burns::beautiful::daman: sorry just realised win 7 doh!! my fault...lol edited post!! will you be doing a blue port to 1809 my good man when you get time that is know ya busy bud??!!

Awad Elkolaly
February 28th, 2019, 07:00 PM
Very nice theme for w-7.
Many thanks for your work.

devillnside
February 28th, 2019, 08:13 PM
Gen-2 Laser blue?

actually the name's gonna be Gen-2 Plasma Blue.. Gen 2 cuz it's basically derived from the MSI Gaming theme I made for Moonnique

devillnside
February 28th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Very nice theme for w-7.
Many thanks for your work.

you're quite welcome :peace:

devillnside
February 28th, 2019, 08:18 PM
oh sorry my dear friend mony works and only now reading your private message for me:ashamed:but gen-2 is the final theme or?
looks really amaaazing absolute phenomenal work as always and in red loooving:loving:

its absolutely alright mate.. you're quite welcome to make changes to this..also you've any ideas you wanna share?? the port to win 10 remains so we can make some edits there.. & the ipack i mentioned in the pm??!:Smile:

devillnside
February 28th, 2019, 08:21 PM
Another cool one bro yes it is nice to see a red theme (however!!) it would be nice for a blue version too..!!!:cheeky: Many thanks for the work & share bud always appreciated..!!..:burns::beautiful::daman: sorry just realised win 7 doh!! my fault...lol edited post!! will you be doing a blue port to 1809 my good man when you get time that is know ya busy bud??!!

blue version?? of course... Gen-2 Plasma Blue & then port it to win 10

Vlad96ru
March 1st, 2019, 09:26 AM
Thank you Dev ! :givahand:

devillnside
March 1st, 2019, 10:40 AM
Thank you Dev ! :givahand:

thanks mate

max68
March 1st, 2019, 02:57 PM
Beautiful work as always brother can not wait to try the Blue version on my w10 :givahand:

easel
March 1st, 2019, 05:36 PM
:burns::-D

devillnside
March 1st, 2019, 10:16 PM
Beautiful work as always brother can not wait to try the Blue version on my w10 :givahand:

thanks a lot mate

Donkuz
March 1st, 2019, 11:26 PM
This is a neat peice of work Bro for W7, any chance of porting it to W10 1809? Thanks for sharing Mate :Peace:Cheerz!!!

devillnside
March 2nd, 2019, 08:13 PM
This is a neat peice of work Bro for W7, any chance of porting it to W10 1809? Thanks for sharing Mate :Peace:Cheerz!!!

yeah mate i intend to, as long as the import scripts dont throw an error , i will definitely port this over for win 10