PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone Newbie here.....

Last-Assassin
April 14th, 2019, 12:17 AM
Hello Everyone !

I just found out about theme making and I am interested! Looking forward to this one.
As is said, I am a beginner so any tutorials or guides would be appreciated !

Donkuz
April 14th, 2019, 03:32 AM
Hello Everyone !

I just found out about theme making and I am interested! Looking forward to this one.
As is said, I am a beginner so any tutorials or guides would be appreciated !Welcome to VC and The world of Theming this is a great place to learn how to make your own themes or Download and Run ready made themes for whatever System you have, I started here as a novice about a year and a half ago with no experiance in 3rd party themes at all now I can produce my own and learnt a lot more. First you have to make 10 posts or rather another 9 more and you will have full access to all the themes and tools to get you started, Check them out and leave your opinion for the Creators and give them +Rep points and Thanks and Likes for there efforts and it wont take long for you to access our Work. and give you some Ideas and Plenty of Eye Candy. I will help you get started but first you need to Decide what System you want to build for, Examples W7, W8, W8.1, or W10. the best idea is make them for your machine first. Theres a lot more to it than you might think, Like do you know how to Install 3rd party themes on your Machine? and What System do you have?. Feel Free to check out the forum and find Welcome to VC and post your Story there for everyone to read and offer you more Advice, also feel free to Message me if you like and I will help you out for more Advice, once again Welcome abord Matey I hope you enjoy this as much as we do,:peace:Cheerz!!

Last-Assassin
April 14th, 2019, 01:26 PM
Welcome to VC and The world of Theming this is a great place to learn how to make your own themes or Download and Run ready made themes for whatever System you have, I started here as a novice about a year and a half ago with no experiance in 3rd party themes at all now I can produce my own and learnt a lot more. First you have to make 10 posts or rather another 9 more and you will have full access to all the themes and tools to get you started, Check them out and leave your opinion for the Creators and give them +Rep points and Thanks and Likes for there efforts and it wont take long for you to access our Work. and give you some Ideas and Plenty of Eye Candy. I will help you get started but first you need to Decide what System you want to build for, Examples W7, W8, W8.1, or W10. the best idea is make them for your machine first. Theres a lot more to it than you might think, Like do you know how to Install 3rd party themes on your Machine? and What System do you have?. Feel Free to check out the forum and find Welcome to VC and post your Story there for everyone to read and offer you more Advice, also feel free to Message me if you like and I will help you out for more Advice, once again Welcome abord Matey I hope you enjoy this as much as we do,:peace:Cheerz!!

I know about patching certain files using this tool http://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en. I know it patches several files but have no idea since I don't know anything about coding. :(
I know how to install themes. My windows is : Windows 10 v1809.

Any tools that make these themes with guides will be appreciated. :idk:

Robbo
April 14th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Hello and a warm welcome to V.C Last-Assassin (http://virtualcustoms.net/Last-Assassin)

Last-Assassin
April 14th, 2019, 03:46 PM
@Robbo Since you are a pro designer, Can you recommend me a theme making tool for windows 10.:">

Robbo
April 14th, 2019, 04:22 PM
This http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/772-Windows-Style-Builder is the first place to check out.

Sorry to say but I am not a pro designer in making themes :ashamed:.

Last-Assassin
April 16th, 2019, 11:04 PM
This http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/772-Windows-Style-Builder is the first place to check out.

Sorry to say but I am not a pro designer in making themes :ashamed:.

Is there any program that is free to use since I don't have any cash leftover to buy this.