PDA

View Full Version : Elusive map resource!

keithw420
April 16th, 2019, 10:39 PM
I know its gotta be right in front of me but where is this at > 82200 FYI i think there's sorcery involved. Its haunted me for dayss.. LOL .82201

Donkuz
April 17th, 2019, 01:35 AM
I know its gotta be right in front of me but where is this at > 82200 FYI i think there's sorcery involved. Its haunted me for dayss.. LOL .82201Go to your OldNewExplorer Configurations and check that Hide up to Arrow like in the Sreenie below 82205I hope this Helps Mate, FYI Theres no Soursery Invoved LOL !!

keithw420
April 17th, 2019, 02:21 AM
Thanks on the setting. i'm actually wanting to keep it,just give it an upgrade. lookin for the image (or glyph).:glug:

Donkuz
April 17th, 2019, 05:03 AM
Thanks on the setting. i'm actually wanting to keep it,just give it an upgrade. lookin for the image (or glyph).:glug:MMnnn I see what you meen Ive just spent an hour looking for it in WSB and I cant find it either:ashamed:it might be in System 32 files somewhere I will keep looking but you might do better using the recent locations Arrow instead it does the same thing as far as I can see and you also have the Nav buttons or the address bar to go back and you can edit these buttons, just some food for thought. I hope you find it, let me know if you do Goodluck Mate :peace:Cheerz!!

devillnside
April 17th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Thanks on the setting. i'm actually wanting to keep it,just give it an upgrade. lookin for the image (or glyph).:glug:

thats part of the ribbon & not in the msstyles.. there is a ribbon theming guide somewhere in the forums you. might wanna look for that

Dark Knight
April 17th, 2019, 02:34 PM
This guide to theme building has been in the forum for quite some time now, originally written for Windows 7 but a lot if not all WSB locations still hold true. It really comes in handy when you cannot find specific locations, I know I have used it more than I care to say.

keithw420
April 18th, 2019, 01:08 AM
Thanx for the advise !:burns:

keithw420
April 18th, 2019, 01:11 AM
Thanx, Yes I ,ve used a copy of that alot. Comes in very handy. Been writing some updates on mine. Ill post em soon. When i turn "scribble"into legit text LOL

keithw420
April 18th, 2019, 01:12 AM
That sounds like what I need Thanx a whole bunch.. Theme On!! >>>>>>>>> :heh: