PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Permission to Upload a new theme.

Nimbi
April 19th, 2019, 08:50 AM
Hello,

I'd like to request permission from Razorsedge, Mr GRiM, devillnside, and any other people who's permissions are needed to post this theme for everyone here to download.

The reasons for the permission request are due to the resources used in the theme.

From Raorsedge, there are the shell32.dll images, the explorerframe.dll images, and the Magnum Full System iPack.
From devillnside there is the systemcpl.dll image.
From Mr GRiM, there is hopefully the permision to share it since it uses Dark Glass as the base which was made by an unregistered user [and it looks like Dark Glass might have been based off of one of Mr GRiM's themes].

Mr GRiM
April 20th, 2019, 12:22 AM
fine with me mate, looks like it might have been one of my themes that was modified.

Nimbi
April 20th, 2019, 01:15 AM
fine with me mate, looks like it might have been one of my themes that was modified.

Awesome, thanks. Just gotta wait on rasorsedge and devillinside to respond now, lol.

---edit---

Uh-oh, I may be waiting a while on razorsegde, his profile says he hasn't been on since September 5th of last year..... Not sure what he's up to rn, lol.

Dark Knight
April 20th, 2019, 03:00 PM
Awesome, thanks. Just gotta wait on rasorsedge and devillinside to respond now, lol.

---edit---

Uh-oh, I may be waiting a while on razorsegde, his profile says he hasn't been on since September 5th of last year..... Not sure what he's up to rn, lol.

If I am not mistaken, if you dig through the forum posts Razorsedge gave his blessing on all mods and ports of his themes a while back.

dhjohns
April 20th, 2019, 04:25 PM
If I am not mistaken, if you dig through the forum posts Razorsedge gave his blessing on all mods and ports of his themes a while back.I remember seeing that also, Razorsedge would do that, he is a good dude.

devillnside
April 20th, 2019, 04:36 PM
If I am not mistaken, if you dig through the forum posts Razorsedge gave his blessing on all mods and ports of his themes a while back.

I remember seeing that also, Razorsedge would do that, he is a good dude.

he did give his permission.. check in the ryzen blue thread.. i think that is where i asked for his permission to port the theme which is when he mentioned the thing dark knight pointed out

P.S as i stated earlier mate.. you don't need to ask for my permission every time.. you have it:peace:

Dark Knight
April 20th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Just give credit where credit is due and you should be fine ............ :Peace:

Robbo
April 20th, 2019, 06:37 PM
he did give his permission.. check in the ryzen blue thread.. i think that is where i asked for his permission to port the theme which is when he mentioned the thing dark knight pointed out

P.S as i stated earlier mate.. you don't need to ask for my permission every time.. you have it:peace:

Just thought I'd post this 82239.

Nimbi
April 21st, 2019, 05:06 AM

I remember seeing that also, Razorsedge would do that, he is a good dude.

Awesome, thanks for that info everyone. Saves me some time waiting for a reponse, lol. Will post the new theme ASAP. Also I added a timedate.cpl file to it from the Aegis theme if that's ok. I left it out before because I wasn't sure if it would go well, but when i removed the John Wick timedate.cpl from my system i got my backups mixed up and replaced it with the Aegis one by accident. Wich turned out to look awesome with it, lmao.