PDA

View Full Version : Mystery map item

keithw420
April 21st, 2019, 01:17 AM
Anyone know what this is for? Im hoping flashing taskbar button .Taskbar & System Tray > System Tray > Basic > Horizontal > TrayNotify > AnimationBackground. Thanx for all the help this site provides. 82241

Donkuz
April 21st, 2019, 01:41 AM
Anyone know what this is for? Im hoping flashing taskbar button .Taskbar & System Tray > System Tray > Basic > Horizontal > TrayNotify > AnimationBackground. Thanx for all the help this site provides. 82241It looks like some sort of Background Image for the Clock you have a normal one and an animated one as well, what theme are you using? Also did you animate your profile picture yourself, if so I might have a little job for you if your upto it.

keithw420
April 21st, 2019, 01:49 AM
I did, I like to toy with animations n video. I use (Heavily altered) Rockstar , taskbar and Zero-g , start menu. I customize the rest myself. I like black gloss
For my personnal i just inject my favorite parts from the Masters

Donkuz
April 21st, 2019, 02:05 AM
I would really like to animate my Profile Pic I been trying to get someone to do it for me here but no one has the time, Check this out basicly I just want to iluminate the background and make the eyes glow more intencely , Bugger I cant paste the link to my post for some reason, I better fix that I think first, I will get back to you later Mate:peace:Cheerz!! Now its working http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/80573-Can-anyone-animate-my-Avatar-for-me-pls

keithw420
April 21st, 2019, 02:23 AM
No prob, state likes and will toy with it . will send you a few variations

bennieMaria
April 23rd, 2019, 08:33 PM
Hi - I have a ListFragment that is populated using a CursorLoader. Once the ListFragment is populated, I have an OnItemClickListener method in which I want to identify which item from the List Fragment the user chose. How do I do this? Ive tried:Code:

NobCrurgy
April 29th, 2019, 05:55 PM
Money order nodict payment uk, nodict where to purchase australiaThroughout the long years of operation our company has become synonymous to qualityTop Offers For Nodict - BEST PRICE (http://bieberclub.net/view/med/naltrexone)We always do our best to satisfy our customers!Spain's far-right is back -- with a difference Another Football League Is on nodict the Edge of Folding Purchase now nodict payment europe. The world's best tall buildings for 2019 revealed by the Council On Tall Buildings And Urban Habitat Canadian police are looking for the suspect who posed as deliveryman and shot a woman with a crossbow Sooner or Later Your Cousins DNA Is Going to Solve a Murder Purchase nodict australia. Why the global nodict economy will not affect India PROFILE The Many Lives of Jan Morris Even Away From Correspondents Dinner, Trump nodict Makes Sure to Have His Say Oil workers reveal a Venezuelan region crumbling despite its resources Saver gets state pension forecast for 35 a week MORE than she is due Climate change is making British cities hotter than they were in the 20th century Syrian Refugees Toil on Turkeys Hazelnut Farms With Little to Show for It