PDA

View Full Version : Ηow can I modify the exlorerframe.dll.mun?

Giova_7
May 29th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Hi guys! I try for first time to edit the explorerframe.dll (so far I did the changes via 3d program but it doesnt work in May udate) - I have a problem though.
I want to change the 288, 297, 300 images but they are as bitmaps -no png's- and there is always a white frame as background instead of transparent. How can Ι create bmps images with transparent background? Is there a way, and if not how do you modify the explorerframe.dll? I use resource hacker.
Thanks in advance!

Mr GRiM
May 29th, 2019, 07:53 PM
Hi guys! I try for first time to edit the explorerframe.dll (so far I did the changes via 3d program but it doesnt work in May udate) - I have a problem though.
I want to change the 288, 297, 300 images but they are as bitmaps -no png's- and there is always a white frame as background instead of transparent. How can Ι create bmps images with transparent background? Is there a way, and if not how do you modify the explorerframe.dll? I use resource hacker.
Thanks in advance!

Try this program, create the images as a png and then save them, drag and drop them on the Alpha Converter, make sure you have selected target format bmp and it will create the bitmap images with the alpha channel required, there are other ways of doing it in Photoshop as well but this should be the easiest way.

Giova_7
May 29th, 2019, 08:20 PM
Thank you very much dude!!! It worked.