PDA

View Full Version : Windows 1903 update

Stankfiss
June 18th, 2019, 01:34 AM
So of course with this new update it fubared the theme Grimm ported for me 1809. Hate to ask can someone with skills please port this to the latest updated 1903 for me. Also i take it there is not a fix for BIGs aero glass at the moment? I would be more than happy to donate for the troubles. Thanks.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 18th, 2019, 09:27 PM
So of course with this new update it fubared the theme Grimm ported for me 1809. Hate to ask can someone with skills please port this to the latest updated 1903 for me. Also i take it there is not a fix for BIGs aero glass at the moment? I would be more than happy to donate for the troubles. Thanks.
please check your PM and tell me if working good on your pc

Mr GRiM
June 22nd, 2019, 01:33 AM
Here you go mate, updated to 1903 :smile:

Stankfiss
June 22nd, 2019, 01:43 AM
Awesome thank you Grimm

Stankfiss
June 22nd, 2019, 04:09 PM
Since CustomizerGod and Aeroglass not working at the moment for 1903. Is there a alternative for those to apps?

Ultimitmale
June 22nd, 2019, 05:04 PM
At last, this is the BEST ever verion of ROG massive thank you and if there is ever a blue version about I will wet myself lol

Ultimitmale
June 22nd, 2019, 05:25 PM
Just got it installed and looking amazing, one small issue and this is only in firefox. This theme and HUD White in all versions 1903 and lower my tabs on the top right are not Black. As I have said, this is only on firefox and ROG HUD and White HUD themes.

Stankfiss
June 22nd, 2019, 06:29 PM
I know, i used Grimm's HUD Red light version then added tid bits of my own then had Grimm add the explorer ROG pic.

Stankfiss
June 22nd, 2019, 06:36 PM
Just got it installed and looking amazing, one small issue and this is only in firefox. This theme and HUD White in all versions 1903 and lower my tabs on the top right are not Black. As I have said, this is only on firefox and ROG HUD and White HUD themes.

Can i ask where you got the start orb?

Ultimitmale
June 22nd, 2019, 07:08 PM
Can i ask where you got the start orb?

I made the Orbs and posted 2 styles and 2 colour versions ;) H (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/83497-ROG-Orbs)ERE (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/83497-ROG-Orbs)

Ultimitmale
June 22nd, 2019, 07:15 PM
I know, i used Grimm's HUD Red light version then added tid bits of my own then had Grimm add the explorer ROG pic.

I don't know how to edit or fix themes as it is above my paygrade lol. I am using Edge as it is not too bad for speed but it doesn't have as many addons etc as Firefox.

Stankfiss
June 22nd, 2019, 08:18 PM
I made the Orbs and posted 2 styles and 2 colour versions ;) H (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/83497-ROG-Orbs)ERE (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/83497-ROG-Orbs)Kind of fixed to to my liking. Used your original red and added a slight glow. Thanks 83050

Ultimitmale
June 22nd, 2019, 08:43 PM
Kind of fixed to to my liking. Used your original red and added a slight glow. Thanks 83050

Hey, nice job on the orbs bud :), I'm just glad someone used them.

Mr GRiM
June 23rd, 2019, 05:26 AM

Yeah Firefox doesn't play nice with custom themes, I hate that they removed the ability to use complete themes, FT Deep Dark was awesome and is the reason I switched to Waterfox so I could carry on using it, anyway if you want a work around for that then go to Firefox customization and check the box down in the bottom left for title bar and it will change it to the theme caption buttons.

Mr GRiM
June 23rd, 2019, 05:48 AM
Here is another ASUS start Orb I made if you are interested, I also included the PSD.

Ultimitmale
June 23rd, 2019, 08:05 AM
Yeah Firefox doesn't play nice with custom themes, I hate that they removed the ability to use complete themes, FT Deep Dark was awesome and is the reason I switched to Waterfox so I could carry on using it, anyway if you want a work around for that then go to Firefox customization and check the box down in the bottom left for title bar and it will change it to the theme caption buttons.

Here is another ASUS start Orb I made if you are interested, I also included the PSD.

Mr Grim, The Firefox tip Amazing, something soo simple wow thank you soo very much, and thankyou for the orbs, anything ASUS I go mental for. The combo of the HUD and ASUS Theme is magic, I would change between them as single themes a lot, but to have them as a unit Big thanks.

Stankfiss
June 23rd, 2019, 06:07 PM
Nice..Now its mine. Thanks Grimm