PDA

View Full Version : Updating themes to 1903

Thuggz Bunny
June 29th, 2019, 01:35 AM
previously after a windows 10 feature update I have been able to update themes successfully by just replacing the shell (?) folders (???) by moving them to the previous (as in: from RS3 to RS1 themes) versions. Will that work to copy 1903 shell folders to Creators Update themes if I have also updated UltraUxThemePatcher to 3.6.1?
(Sorry if this question seems lame or has been answered elsewhere in the forum.)
I hope this came out right I've been away a while...

Mr GRiM
June 29th, 2019, 03:30 AM
previously after a windows 10 feature update I have been able to update themes successfully by just replacing the shell (?) folders (???) by moving them to the previous (as in: from RS3 to RS1 themes) versions. Will that work to copy 1903 shell folders to Creators Update themes if I have also updated UltraUxThemePatcher to 3.6.1?
(Sorry if this question seems lame or has been answered elsewhere in the forum.)
I hope this came out right I've been away a while...

Yes themes will work by replacing the shellstyle.dll but they will not function correctly without being update with the new light and dark class maps that were introduced.

Thuggz Bunny
June 29th, 2019, 03:37 AM
Yes themes will work by replacing the shellstyle.dll but they will not function correctly without being update with the new light and dark class maps that were introduced.

Thank you Mr GRiM! :peace: