PDA

View Full Version : Stygian Ablaze for Windows 10 1903 19H1?

Nimbi
July 2nd, 2019, 04:39 AM
Yo, can someone please port Stygian Ablaze to Windows 10 1903 19H1? I would love to be able to use that theme again but I'm not the best at porting yet and last time i tried to port something from before RS5 I black screened my system....

Also the VM I swapped to is slow as heck due to lack of RAM.

Mr GRiM
July 3rd, 2019, 11:29 PM
Yo, can someone please port Stygian Ablaze to Windows 10 1903 19H1? I would love to be able to use that theme again but I'm not the best at porting yet and last time i tried to port something from before RS5 I black screened my system....

Also the VM I swapped to is slow as heck due to lack of RAM.

Here you go mate, took me a bit to port this one, there seemed to be a lot of broken or unthemed parts of this theme, anyway it's not the same as the original, I have modded it a fair bit but I think it is still a good representation of the original.

Nimbi
July 4th, 2019, 02:47 AM
Here you go mate, took me a bit to port this one, there seemed to be a lot of broken or unthemed parts of this theme, anyway it's not the same as the original, I have modded it a fair bit but I think it is still a good representation of the original.

Awesome! TY! And also this one is actually even better than the original! TYSM! Btw, can I get that start button from the screenshot? It goes perfect with this version :peace:

Mr GRiM
July 4th, 2019, 05:13 AM
No worries mate, glad you liked it, the start menu button should already be included with the theme in the explorer.exe folder

Nimbi
July 4th, 2019, 08:01 PM
No worries mate, glad you liked it, the start menu button should already be included with the theme in the explorer.exe folder

Ah ok ty :peace:

Nimbi
July 15th, 2019, 05:22 PM
Yo, so I was wondering if you would be willing to edit this Open-Shell skin into a Stygian Ablaze version? And maybe provide an image i can use as the taskbar image. Open-Shell seems to have no issue at all with the ExplorerContextMenuTweaker.

Open-Shell is the revived version of Classic Shell. And the beta works flawlessly with Windows 10 19H1 for me.