PDA

View Full Version : Ghostly on 1903

CsqU4r3d
July 29th, 2019, 08:34 PM
I am still having some issues with this theme. I don't have WSB, even if I did I am clueless on this front!! If anyone could sort this out for me it would be much appreciated.
#1- Whem I use the XP stlye all programs flyout the blank area is white
#2- SIB jump list is white
#3- Quick launch thumbnail is highlighted in white when selected

Erin
July 30th, 2019, 12:42 AM
I am still having some issues with this theme. I don't have WSB, even if I did I am clueless on this front!! If anyone could sort this out for me it would be much appreciated.
#1- Whem I use the XP stlye all programs flyout the blank area is white
#2- SIB jump list is white
#3- Quick launch thumbnail is highlighted in white when selected

This is because of the theme's images, a.e., at start menu jumplists (user and system). If I replace that images, look how the theme changes:

The images are blank or transparent ...

CsqU4r3d
July 30th, 2019, 01:28 AM
No big issue.....I can just use the default jumplist.....and not use the xp flyout style...and the white highlight on thumbnails isn't there long enough to really annoy me....I know it's been this way for a quite a few builds now..I appreciate your taking time to explain and show me why. I can't thank you enough for porting this this beautiful theme by gsw953
.:peace::Smile:

Erin
July 30th, 2019, 06:17 PM
No big issue.....I can just use the default jumplist.....and not use the xp flyout style...and the white highlight on thumbnails isn't there long enough to really annoy me....I know it's been this way for a quite a few builds now..I appreciate your taking time to explain and show me why. I can't thank you enough for porting this this beautiful theme by gsw953
.:peace::Smile:

It's a pleasure
CsqU4r3d (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/151179-CsqU4r3d)!!! :happy: