PDA

View Full Version : HI NIMBI

Erin
July 30th, 2019, 09:15 PM
Just trying to port the LOL theme from windows 7 : "msstyles error"
From windows 8 : "msstyles error"
From windows 10 Creators: "msstyles error"

No way ... till I ported the theme to 1093 (Mr. Grim (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) Windows Style Builder 19H1 1903 20-06-19) adding light and dark mode script. I saved the theme, reopened it and removed Dark mode.

And it worked. :amazed: (I swear: I dón't inderstand anything)

Now the theme looks fine (dark or light)

Try yourself, please :

Nimbi
July 31st, 2019, 04:54 AM
Just trying to port the LOL theme from windows 7 : "msstyles error"
From windows 8 : "msstyles error"
From windows 10 Creators: "msstyles error"

No way ... till I ported the theme to 1093 (Mr. Grim (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) Windows Style Builder 19H1 1903 20-06-19) adding light and dark mode script. I saved the theme, reopened it and removed Dark mode.

And it worked. :amazed: (I swear: I dón't inderstand anything)

Now the theme looks fine (dark or light)

Try yourself, please :

So far it seems you and Mr GRiM managed to get then exact same results :laughing:

Both versions are identical [or so it seems].

Without opening it up inWSB to see if there are any differences in code I'd say they both work equally.

Thank you both for taking a whack at helping me with this one. And yes I agree, even when I was porting it from your port to 1903 it was a nightmare of problems. This theme just doesn't like to port, lol.

Erin
July 31st, 2019, 06:29 PM
So far it seems you and Mr GRiM managed to get then exact same results :laughing:

Both versions are identical [or so it seems].

Without opening it up inWSB to see if there are any differences in code I'd say they both work equally.

Thank you both for taking a whack at helping me with this one. And yes I agree, even when I was porting it from your port to 1903 it was a nightmare of problems. This theme just doesn't like to port, lol.

Because We all know how you love this theme Nimbi :love::happy:

Nimbi
July 31st, 2019, 10:17 PM
Because We all know how you love this theme Nimbi :love::happy:

Yep, however if it proves this difficult to port in the future, I might end up just trying to make my own League of Legends VS. For now though, I lack the skill and the resources, lmao.