PDA

View Full Version : I need a little help Guyz

Donkuz
August 30th, 2019, 02:37 PM
G day Guyz, I need a little help to fix a couple of things in my new theme, Can anyone tell me where I can find these in WSB or how to fix it up
Thanks in advance:Peace:Cheerz!!

devillnside
August 30th, 2019, 03:01 PM
you need to make the background image @ Lists, Menus & Tabs > Tab > Pane, a lighter shade for the text to be visible as it is hard coded black
if you want to make away with the white glow around the titlebar text the edit the image @ Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > DWM Window > Frames > Details > Glows > Text, open up the image and delete the content & save it as a blank canvas & the glow goes away
to fix the lone close button, edit the margins of the image @ Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > DWM Window > Controls > Captions > Window > Close Button > Lone Button > Active
& @ Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > DWM Window > Controls > Captions > Window > Close Button > Lone Button > Inactive
the bottom part of the save as window, the one behind the buttons, the colour is hardcoded there so you can't change it, but if you want to match it up then edit the colour properties @
Fonts , Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > BtnFace : Color, but beware this changes colours in quite a few other places in the ui as well
combobox in the save as windows should be @ Fonts , Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > Window :Color & @ Buttons , Boxes, & Controls > Boxes > Edit > Basic > Background
actually i can't remember if i checked the second location when you sent me the theme to check this, so could you check & see if the image there has the right colour