PDA

View Full Version : Alienware Retun Red Win10 1903 ported by Moonique's pb taskbar icon

didi49
October 2nd, 2019, 01:44 PM
Hi,

I have a problem with icon taskbar on Alienware Retun Red Win10 1903 ported theme by Moonique's.

The icon on taskbar is buggy when I click on app on first plan or other app open, I see that the icon is not normal or as it should be :

https://www.zupimages.net/up/19/40/pjeo.png

an idea to fix that ?

Thanks

didi49
October 2nd, 2019, 05:44 PM
nobody ?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
October 2nd, 2019, 08:46 PM
Hi,

I have a problem with icon taskbar on Alienware Retun Red Win10 1903 ported theme by Moonique's.

The icon on taskbar is buggy when I click on app on first plan or other app open, I see that the icon is not normal or as it should be :

https://www.zupimages.net/up/19/40/pjeo.png

an idea to fix that ?

Thanks

nobody ?
hello
image 1 windows explorer
thats not bug because its originally theme from windows 8 and this theme never been changed its original version with blue explorer background
but this explorer frame can be changed with windows style builder
image 2 i really never seen this bercause i am on 4K but i think your taskbar is full and really small resolution and you are using more icons pinned to your taskbar
you can try remove some pinned icons or you can try to using Taskbar icon size S or M

didi49
October 3rd, 2019, 06:34 AM
hello
image 1 windows explorer
thats not bug because its originally theme from windows 8 and this theme never been changed its original version with blue explorer background
but this explorer frame can be changed with windows style builder
image 2 i really never seen this bercause i am on 4K but i think your taskbar is full and really small resolution and you are using more icons pinned to your taskbar
you can try remove some pinned icons or you can try to using Taskbar icon size S or M

Ok thanks for your response.
I will test for image 2 with your solution.

For image 1, I don't have a licence for Windows Style Builder and skill to do the job...
I thought the theme had buttons like Blade V2 Themes (but in red color)
Never mind, I'm not apply this theme unless someone is kind enough to do it :)

EDIT:

For image 2 , I reproduct the problem.
He arrive when I open 2 windows of an app like 2 windows explorer or 2 firefox ...
I'm on 1080p monitors, in 1920x1080p resolution. not may app pinned...
It's the same with S, M or L config in Startisback...
We notice the edge of a buttton like theme blade V2 but in red colors.
Very strange