PDA

View Full Version : Win10 Anniversary Update 1607 RS1- WHITE STOCK AERO made transparent with big shadows

Polisson
October 13th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Hi Guys!
When I've found this forum was amazed whatta real experts work here!
My requested theme is quite simple. I think so because I've touched the topic, used WStyleBuilder in beta version (so old, but worked) and made some enhancements to Win8.1.

Today I have new setup to do with Win10 1607 LTSB and few things stops me from doing it by myself:

WSB is very nice piece of software and definitely worth buying, but is too expensive for me, as I need it only for one shot as yet.
I'm to busy to spent a week on learning how to do it right, that would be shared to the World then.

My need is:

enhance default aero.msstyle from Win10 1607
let it be white still, but
with bigger shadows dropped by windows and dialogs (to provide more noticeable windows on significant shadow)
the background of windows (their "canvas") let it be transparent, like many msstyles have out there (lot of dark themes use transparent background of apps with BlackGlassEnhanced combination).

This theme will be used with third party apps like aero glass and some hooking .DLLs to make apps transparent (like BlackGlassEnhanced mentioned above).
Would it be possible?
Excuse my simplified description and tongue. If sth is misunderstood or unclear, give feedback here to discus it.

Greeting and thanks.
Mat Polisson