PDA

View Full Version : Charmed Book of Shadows W10 1903

Donkuz
October 14th, 2019, 10:21 AM
Charmed Book of Shadows
From the Popular TV Series

Warning Make sure you either Set a restore point or make a Backup before attempting to Modify you system !

To Install this Theme you must First Patch your System with a compatible Patch or Patcher, I use Ultra UX Themepatcher 3.6.2 . Then Install Old New Explore Then Install StartIsBack++ all you need to Install this Theme can found below

Available by Request For Legitimate Members Only
https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/315813-Donkuz

Credits go to Razorsedge and Giova_7 for the Original Steampunk and Chrononaught Themes I used as a base.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
October 14th, 2019, 01:06 PM
really amazing work my dear friend:loving:
but i think theme file missing in your OneDrive folder:Smile:

Donkuz
October 14th, 2019, 01:40 PM
really amazing work my dear friend:loving:
but i think theme file missing in your OneDrive folder:Smile:
Im sorry about that mate. Try again, Its not in a zip yet my Zip program need a tweek or something lol , Im working on it and why my link didn't parse for me? anyway I hope you enjoy:Peace:Cheerz!!

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
October 14th, 2019, 05:44 PM
Im sorry about that mate. Try again, Its not in a zip yet my Zip program need a tweek or something lol , Im working on it and why my link didn't parse for me? anyway I hope you enjoy:Peace:Cheerz!!
now its great thank you for the update my friend:Smile:

devillnside
October 15th, 2019, 09:09 AM
nice work mate ... keep it up!!!

Donkuz
October 15th, 2019, 09:36 AM
nice work mate ... keep it up!!!Thanks Mate Im Glad you like it, it took a bit to get it right but it was worth it the Missus loves it, Happy Wife, Happy Life. lol :Peace:Cheerz!!

devillnside
October 15th, 2019, 09:44 AM
Happy Wife, Happy Life. lol :Peace:Cheerz!!

LOLZ!!! DAMN RIGHT!!!

Nimbi
November 2nd, 2019, 11:18 PM
The Charmed Book of Shadows folder is empty in your OneDrive Folder. Also if you link the folder for the theme with the [ dl ] [ / dl ] tags it will give a direct download complete with download button without needing to zip it (just remove the spaces).

Basically it would do this:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21APE6tvazRo%5FNjhE&id=CE2D601DEF352326%218758&cid=CE2D601DEF352326

This button downloads the contents of your Charmed Book of Shadows folder. Unfortunately rn it's an empty folder. If the download button were linkable the link would be a direct download that auto zips but OneDrive is kinda not letting me copy the link from that button.

Honestly I would just upload to a GitHub account if you want to self host. Easier and auto zips.

Donkuz
November 3rd, 2019, 04:55 AM
The Charmed Book of Shadows folder is empty in your OneDrive Folder. Also if you link the folder for the theme with the [ dl ] [ / dl ] tags it will give a direct download complete with download button without needing to zip it (just remove the spaces).

Basically it would do this:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21APE6tvazRo%5FNjhE&id=CE2D601DEF352326%218758&cid=CE2D601DEF352326

This button downloads the contents of your Charmed Book of Shadows folder. Unfortunately rn it's an empty folder. If the download button were linkable the link would be a direct download that auto zips but OneDrive is kinda not letting me copy the link from that button.

Honestly I would just upload to a GitHub account if you want to self host. Easier and auto zips.Thanks for the heads up, I zipped another copy with 7 Zip for my One Drive Theme folder and also fixed the hyper-link and tested it, I don't know why that happened but its fine now, Sorry about that I know you have been waiting for this I hope you like it Mate :peace:Cheerz!!

Machin
October 20th, 2022, 07:06 PM
Super le fond d'ecran !!! :givahand:

Great wallpaper!!!