PDA

View Full Version : After Midnight re-ported by Mr GriM

Donkuz
December 21st, 2019, 09:44 AM
AFTER MIDNIGHT
Light Mode
This all up and running on W10 1909 [H2] using UltraUXthemepatcher 3.6.3.0 StartIsBack ++2.8.8 OldNewExplorer 8.1
and Rocket Dock Launcher with Magnum Dark Icons by Razorsedge
WARNING
BEFORE attempting to Apply any Mods to your System for the first time make a Backup of your System in Default Mode and or Set a restore point to go back to in case of System Crash just to be on the Smart Side.
INSTALLATION
First Install UltraUXthemepatcher 3.6.3.0 then signout and logback in again.
Second, Now Install OldNewExplorer 8.1
Third, Now Install StartIsBack++2.8.8
Forth, Now you can go ahead and install RocketDock and Then Install your Icons.
7Tsp will load Rocket Dock Icons for you or you can swap them out manually.
Available by Request Only For Legitimate Members Only
https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/315813-Donkuz

Well Guyz Heres another one of Mr GriM's Brilliant themes from W7 Imported by me for the Community as a little gift, I Sparked it up a bit more now Offering Light and Dark Modes with Sounds and Cursors Ive used 7tsp to add theses sleek and glossy Magnum Icons by razorsedge with Moonique's Help.
Special Thanks go to Mr GriM for the Original Midnight Theme, razorsedge and Moonique for 7tsp Magnum Dark Icons
and Devillinside for Teaching me how do this Thanks Again Mate.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 21st, 2019, 12:27 PM
this looks really amaaazing my dear friend:greedy:
really fabulous work after only 2years here:happy:
and if you need OneDrive icon here is a little upgrade by me for you:girl:
C:\Users\Microsoft\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive

Donkuz
December 21st, 2019, 12:56 PM
Thanks Moonique, Im glad you like it, Ive just made a few more changes and am about to change the file over with the changes if you want to try it out, Thanks for the One Drive folder I will swap it out later it really suits the theme. Thanks Again
:Peace:Cheerz!!

mkpcxxl
December 21st, 2019, 03:19 PM
Hi Donkuz, nice that you shared the theme here but alt+tab still is not working like in the other version of this theme.
Perhaps one of the cracks here in the forum knows why?

Regards
mkpcxxl

Donkuz
December 21st, 2019, 11:51 PM
I don't Think its the theme Mate I have it working on my Laptop, I nearly forgot about that. Try looking at your Taskbar settings.
It didn't work until I changed this around.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 22nd, 2019, 02:03 AM
Thanks Moonique, Im glad you like it, Ive just made a few more changes and am about to change the file over with the changes if you want to try it out, Thanks for the One Drive folder I will swap it out later it really suits the theme. Thanks Again
:Peace:Cheerz!!

and the last thing here because i dont like the OneDrive icon
here is updated pack with new one if you like it:Smile:

Donkuz
December 22nd, 2019, 02:19 AM
and the last thing here because i dont like the OneDrive icon
here is updated pack with new one if you like it:Smile:
Hi Moonique, Thanks for this Ive been trying to change it manually but it don't want to play that way, Thanks again Mate. I don't like it either but I like yours. You are very thoughtful.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 22nd, 2019, 02:23 AM
Hi Moonique, Thanks for this Ive been trying to change it manually but it don't want to play that way, Thanks again Mate. I don't like it either but I like yours. You are very thoughtful.
yes missing more icons because its been ported from w7
but now is complete and no problem and good night my friend 5am here and all works done time to sleep:bored2:

Ultimitmale
December 22nd, 2019, 08:35 AM
The wallpaper is beautifull and blends in superbly with this awesome theme :applause:

Hermit
December 23rd, 2019, 07:58 AM
And he did it again, great work bro👍👍👍

Donkuz
December 23rd, 2019, 08:25 AM
And he did it again, great work broNo Worries Mate I hope its all sorted for you now, its all part of the Service Im only to Glad to share what Ive learnt here in the last Couple of years, and Im still Learning.
:Smile::peace:Cheerz!!

devillnside
December 25th, 2019, 12:13 AM
well done bro.. reaching new heights i see:givahand::happy:

Donkuz
December 25th, 2019, 12:44 AM
well done bro.. reaching new heights i see:givahand::happy:Thanks Bro, This started as a fixup and turned into a bit of a project so I went ahead and fixed it right up even managed to reduce the width of the address band and made a Light and Dark Version for Explorer. Im Glad you like it and my progress with Theme building.:Peace:Cheerz!!! and Merry Christmas

devillnside
December 25th, 2019, 09:59 AM
Thanks Bro, This started as a fixup and turned into a bit of a project so I went ahead and fixed it right up even managed to reduce the width of the address band and made a Light and Dark Version for Explorer. Im Glad you like it and my progress with Theme building.:Peace:Cheerz!!! and Merry Christmas

definitely going in the right direction mate.. keep it up

Elond
December 30th, 2019, 09:45 PM
works on Windows 7 too??? somebody already tested???
i loved this theme and i will try use here on my PC,i wanna know if works ^^

Donkuz - tell me on private msg too if you want :DD

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 30th, 2019, 10:29 PM
works on Windows 7 too??? somebody already tested???
i loved this theme and i will try use here on my PC,i wanna know if works ^^

Donkuz - tell me on private msg too if you want :DD
hello and please do not run windows 10 themes on windows 7
Midnight theme for windows 7 available for download here
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27970-Midnight-For-Windows-7

Elond
December 31st, 2019, 03:03 AM
றѳѳղղįqվદ® (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/175485-%E0%AE%B1%D1%B3%D1%B3%D5%B2%D5%B2%C4%AFq%D5%BE%E0%AA%A6%C2%AE)
thx again haha

god bless u forever girl,im enjoying this forum cuz i like to custom things ;p
after midnight looks so sexy with black and blue,different from another theme colours here on VC ^,^

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 31st, 2019, 08:29 AM
றѳѳղղįqվદ® (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/175485-%E0%AE%B1%D1%B3%D1%B3%D5%B2%D5%B2%C4%AFq%D5%BE%E0%AA%A6%C2%AE)
thx again haha

god bless u forever girl,im enjoying this forum cuz i like to custom things ;p
after midnight looks so sexy with black and blue,different from another theme colours here on VC ^,^
i hope you find everything you need on VC
:welcome:
and enjoy your stay here

Elond
February 21st, 2020, 02:25 AM
one of my fave theme :3
so beatifull,now Win 10 got some style because "stock version" dont have any funny i think xD

poweredbyostx
September 11th, 2020, 12:55 AM
Very old theme but it is still great one, thank you for share.