PDA

View Full Version : Requesting this "Dragon Theme RPG Skin" for Windows 7

Elond
December 31st, 2019, 09:05 PM
​hello everybody,
im lookin for some themes these days out of here VC forum just for curiosity and look what i found ;p
from what i understood,this "Dragon Theme" its from Windows Blinds software maybe and its VERY AWESOME mainly for anybody who are super fan of RPG games like me hahaha
i just dont know if already have here on VC forum or if the onwer its from here too...

so thats the reason im requestin this theme,it would be interesting if somebody create or just "convert" this theme to "our way themes" ,because if somebody do this we can use our tool like 7tsp,Resource Changer,Restorator and anothers ^,^
this is possible? let me know pls =))

i found this here on link = https://www.wincustomize.com/explore/windowblinds/6427have
this link too = https://littletinyfrogs.com/article/304060/dragon-visual-style-shows-off-the-power-of-windowblinds
>>> both links you can download this theme file!

●●●●●●● check it out all screenshots below ●●●●●●●

Dark Knight
January 1st, 2020, 01:10 PM
What you have pictured is a WindowBlinds theme, and to the best of my knowledge can only be ran with WindowBlinds installed (something we do not do here ).

Your best bet if you want to run the theme that badly is to install Windoweblinds and ask the designer over at Wincustomize to update the theme for Windows 7 or 10, they are pretty good about it most times and oblige, provided the designer still frequents the site.

But to the best of my knowledge , none of the designers here even mess with Windowblind themes.

Sorry :unhappy:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 1st, 2020, 01:15 PM
sorry but we don't have permission from Dragon theme designers Mike Bryant and ChaNinja for doing this from windowblinds and for sharing any theme from wincustomize
best alternative is if you like themes from wincustomize you can buy windowblinds app or you can use 30days trial

Elond
January 2nd, 2020, 01:06 AM
thx angel for answer =*
this is very sad =[
because this theme looks awesome and icon too,i never seen before something like this O.O

shit,so its ok =|
happy new year for you and everyone here on VC ^,^

Elond
January 2nd, 2020, 01:13 AM
Dark Knight
thank u too brow,im so sad about that
its very cool theme to just forget =|

later i will post some folder icons and crazy stuffs that i have on my collection,i dont have skills enough to create themes xD
hahahaha