PDA

View Full Version : 7tsp Skyrim Wood Icon Pack by razorsedge for w10 19h1+

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 2nd, 2020, 03:11 PM
razorsedge (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge)
7tsp Skyrim Wood Icon Pack for Windows 10 19h1+
7tsp Icon Pack for Windows 10 19h1 19h2 20h1 20h2
Please do not run this Icon Pack on w7 w8 w10 TH2-RS5!
This Icon Pack is created only for Windows 10
19h1 19h2 20h1 20h2 with new .mun files
Icon Pack has been ResRebuilded
https://virtualcustoms.net/Skyrim-Elder-Scrolls-Wood (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/45316-Skyrim-Elder-Scrolls-Wood-Edition-Clash-of-the-Titans-6)
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48540&d=1318781438
rWFJcQNADiE
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287
Theme and all other Extras
can be downloaded here
https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=84484&d=1571046870
https://virtualcustoms.net/Skyrim-Elder-Scrolls-Wood-Edition (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/45316-Skyrim-Elder-Scrolls-Wood-Edition-Clash-of-the-Titans-6)

Icon Pack for Windows 10 19h1+
Please do not run this Icon Pack on w7 w8 w10 TH2-RS5!
This Icon Pack is created only for Windows 10
19h1 19h2 20h1 20h2 with new .mun files

Donkuz
January 2nd, 2020, 11:09 PM
Exellent, now where on the right track, I thought they might have had to be ported for 1903+ Great Work on this is It possible to get the Cold Steel Icons ported to Please Moon, I would really Appreciate it I'm thinking about using the Cold Steel for my PC and wooden for the dock or maybe the other way round They both look Cool to me, anyway thanks again mate.
:Peace:Cheerz!!

Donkuz
January 3rd, 2020, 02:17 AM
Hi Moon, I think somethings wrong after I applied the Icons my Taskbar Icons some of them loaded and some Didn't. the Place holders are there and the hover lights up the space and shows the title but no Icons? Bummer! anyway can you have a look at it Please, Here's a screenshot of how my Taskbar looks.

Elond
January 3rd, 2020, 03:58 AM
i need some medieval themes like Skyrim,maybe its time to somebody make a great theme "RPG medieval game" for Win 7 and 10 =DD

i wish can help,but i dont have enough skill to create great themea =|
hahahahahaha

devillnside
January 3rd, 2020, 11:21 AM
lovely!!!

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 3rd, 2020, 12:13 PM
Hi Moon, I think somethings wrong after I applied the Icons my Taskbar Icons some of them loaded and some Didn't. the Place holders are there and the hover lights up the space and shows the title but no Icons? Bummer! anyway can you have a look at it Please, Here's a screenshot of how my Taskbar looks.

hello my friend and sorry but 7tsp not have affect for your custom icons pinned to the taskbar
7tsp replace only pinned File Explorer (windows explorer) explorer.exe = ICO_MYCOMPUTER
you can try delete icon cache with 7tsp/Program/Clear Icon Cache
or Reload Icons GUI and please use default windows theme or default light theme and upload one screenshot here
problem with pinned icons is when is replaced manually and you are moved the original folder with this icons because windows cant find original directory

Donkuz
January 3rd, 2020, 02:12 PM
Hi Moon, I reset my taskbar back to Default and I had a couple of Folders Modified as well with Winaero, now I'm ready with a clean slate for 7tsp to backup and patch, I downloaded the GUI too in case I need it, Thanks for that Sis, I understand It a bit better now and I'm starting to get 7tsp figured out. Thanks again for all your help.
Here's my Default Setup now.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 3rd, 2020, 04:58 PM
Hi Moon, I reset my taskbar back to Default and I had a couple of Folders Modified as well with Winaero, now I'm ready with a clean slate for 7tsp to backup and patch, I downloaded the GUI too in case I need it, Thanks for that Sis, I understand It a bit better now and I'm starting to get 7tsp figured out. Thanks again for all your help.
Here's my Default Setup now.

problem 2 with taskbar icons if you are not using Multi-size in one icon
icons is too big for visibly on taskbar
navigation pane using 16x16

Donkuz
January 5th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Hi again Moon, I don't know why but I still cant get the file explorer Icon to show on the taskbar (I unpinned it First from the taskbar) I've cleared and reloaded the Icon cache with 7tsp, and tried the Icon fix tweak, still no Icon? also the 3d, One Drive and Instant access haven't patched either. Here's what it looks like now
I can change the Nav pane Icons manually with Winaero and the folder icon but it would be really good if I could apply them all in one go with 7tsp. I even reset my pc what am I doing wrong? Thanks again for all your help mate.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 5th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Hi again Moon, I don't know why but I still cant get the file explorer Icon to show on the taskbar (I unpinned it First from the taskbar) I've cleared and reloaded the Icon cache with 7tsp, and tried the Icon fix tweak, still no Icon? also the 3d, One Drive and Instant access haven't patched either. Here's what it looks like now
I can change the Nav pane Icons manually with Winaero and the folder icon but it would be really good if I could apply them all in one go with 7tsp. I even reset my pc what am I doing wrong? Thanks again for all your help mate.

hello again my friend and really dont know why is your explorer transparent because is replaced correctly and working on my pc
but you can check if is patched the original file
just open the start menu/windows system = File Explorer
you can delete File Explorer manually from Icon Pack just open 7zip file and delete File Explorer = explorer.exe.mui.res
and yes yes i know about this missing icons because again this icon packs has been ported again as the others from windows 7
and w7 not using 3D Objects folder icon and One Drive but i can update this icon pack later as Magnum and Sci-World ported from w7

if you dont like original not patched OneDrive or 3D Objects Folder here is a reg file

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 5th, 2020, 10:37 PM
I can change the Nav pane Icons manually with Winaero and the folder icon but it would be really good if I could apply them all in one go with 7tsp.
I even reset my pc what am I doing wrong? Thanks again for all your help mate.
here is the first fix if you need it
and yes WinAero do not have the good quality here is 7tsp shell32.dll.mun Quick Access 51380
this 7tsp is fix and replace only missing Quick Access icon 51380

Donkuz
January 6th, 2020, 12:09 AM
here is the first fix if you need it
and yes WinAero do not have the good quality here is 7tsp shell32.dll.mun Quick Access 51380
this 7tsp is fix and replace only missing Quick Access icon 51380
Thanks Moonique That worked fine and looks great too, now I just need one for One Drive and 3d. Cool, thanks a lot for that. I also noticed that when I open an app or drag any icon and pin it to the taskbar the icon disappears on the taskbar like file explorer. could it be the size of my Icons in the imageres.dll the originals are 64x64 pxlz is that right? Anyway, Thanks again for all your help, you are teaching me a lot about this Thank you very much Mate. Here's a couple of screen shots of my Desktop and Explorer with the new Quick access icon in place
:peace:Cheerz!!

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 6th, 2020, 07:26 AM
Thanks Moonique That worked fine and looks great too, now I just need one for One Drive and 3d. Cool, thanks a lot for that. I also noticed that when I open an app or drag any icon and pin it to the taskbar the icon disappears on the taskbar like file explorer. could it be the size of my Icons in the imageres.dll the originals are 64x64 pxlz is that right? Anyway, Thanks again for all your help, you are teaching me a lot about this Thank you very much Mate. Here's a couple of screen shots of my Desktop and Explorer with the new Quick access icon in place
:peace:Cheerz!!

please can you upload here a zip file for me with your imageres.dll from c/windows/system32 directory
and imageres.dll.mun file from c/windows/system resources directory
and all icons what you need pinned to your taskbar

Donkuz
January 6th, 2020, 11:44 AM
please can you upload here a zip file for me with your imageres.dll from c/windows/system32 directory
and imageres.dll.mun file from c/windows/system resources directory
and all icons what you need pinned to your taskbarOK Here you go Moon I've uploaded the Zip to my One Drive Theme Folder named Files .dll, .dll.mun along with the .dll Icons for the theme Desktop and The apps icos from Elders Wood scroll edition,by razorsedge. OK my Friend thanks again for Helping me with this Mate, I will Catch you later.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiYjNe8dYC3OqHzxOrb2s0aPzY4R?e=sFMKp6

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 6th, 2020, 02:58 PM
OK Here you go Moon I've uploaded the Zip to my One Drive Theme Folder named Files .dll, .dll.mun along with the .dll Icons for the theme Desktop and The apps icos from Elders Wood scroll edition,by razorsedge. OK my Friend thanks again for Helping me with this Mate, I will Catch you later.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiYjNe8dYC3OqHzxOrb2s0aPzY4R?e=sFMKp6
ok my friend all icons working pretty good and have the best Multi-size in one icon
here is the new updated 7tsp Skyrim Icon pack with Quick Access and 3D Objects folder icon

and my alternative for you i think your system have some corrupted files
please run 7tsp and open 7tsp/Program/SFC/scannow
or open 7tsp click on Restore/Restore all modified system files to windows default
or open Command Prompt as Administrator with following command sfc/scannow and press Enter

please Uninstall UltraUXTheme patcher first
and after sfc/scannow install UltraUXTheme patcher back

Donkuz
January 7th, 2020, 04:26 AM
ok my friend all icons working pretty good and have the best Multi-size in one icon
here is the new updated 7tsp Skyrim Icon pack with Quick Access and 3D Objects folder icon

and my alternative for you i think your system have some corrupted files
please run 7tsp and open 7tsp/Program/SFC/scannow
or open 7tsp click on Restore/Restore all modified system files to windows default
or open Command Prompt as Administrator with following command sfc/scannow and press Enter

please Uninstall UltraUXTheme patcher first
and after sfc/scannow install UltraUXTheme patcher back
Hi Moonnique, I uninstalled UXthemepatcher ran sfc/scannow and it found and repaired the corrupt files so then I
re-installed UXThemepatcher and then loaded the updated Icons and They look really cool now. Thanks for that Mate, Im sure a lot of members will like them you did a Great Job rebuilding and updating them Im sure razor would approve. Now all I have to do is figure out why explorer and my apps show no Icon on the taskbar still, It works in Default mode.Anyway Thanks again for all you Help my Friend I will catch you later, for now Chow.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 7th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Hi Moonnique, I uninstalled UXthemepatcher ran sfc/scannow and it found and repaired the corrupt files so then I
re-installed UXThemepatcher and then loaded the updated Icons and They look really cool now. Thanks for that Mate, Im sure a lot of members will like them you did a Great Job rebuilding and updating them Im sure razor would approve. Now all I have to do is figure out why explorer and my apps show no Icon on the taskbar still, It works in Default mode.Anyway Thanks again for all you Help my Friend I will catch you later, for now Chow.

i am very sad because all of this problems with Invisible icons on taskbar fix sfc /scannow or delete icon cache
but if your problem still persist i think best solution is delete explorer.exe.mun.res file from icon pack before patching
https://www.windowsbasics.com/2019/06/how-to-fix-invisible-icons-on-taskbar.html (https://www.windowsbasics.com/2019/06/how-to-fix-invisible-icons-on-taskbar.html)
8NlqwcHR7Rg

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 7th, 2020, 03:11 PM
or if you delete file explorer from icon pack as explorer.exe.mun.res
you can change your icon later manually
create shortcut on your desktop/right click on icon/change icon and pin new explorer with your new icon on taskbar
if you do not have custom icon for explorer.exe
you can change file explorer icon from c/Windows/SystemResorces directory = imageres.dll.mun

Donkuz
January 8th, 2020, 02:43 AM
or if you delete file explorer from icon pack as explorer.exe.mun.res
you can change your icon later manually
create shortcut on your desktop/right click on icon/change icon and pin new explorer with your new icon on taskbar
if you do not have custom icon for explorer.exe
you can change file explorer icon from c/Windows/SystemResorces directory = imageres.dll.mun

Thanks for these Moon, I bit the bullet and Done a Fresh Start to eliminate any System probs and Installed Uxthemepatcher and then tried again but got the same result, It works for you so it should alright for me too right?, This really has me puzzled but I want to get it sorted now with a Fresh Start so I don't have problems in the future applying Icons, Will it work without the themepatcher installed? and could Startisback beta be something to do with it? What mods should I have Installed? just the themepatcher ? before the first run on7tsp. as you know Im a noobie at this and I don't really know what Steps I should take to setup 7tsp before applying the icons, I think Im doing something wrong?. Anyway, Thanks again for your Help Mate:Peace:Cheerz!! for now.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
January 8th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Thanks for these Moon, I bit the bullet and Done a Fresh Start to eliminate any System probs and Installed Uxthemepatcher and then tried again but got the same result, It works for you so it should alright for me too right?, This really has me puzzled but I want to get it sorted now with a Fresh Start so I don't have problems in the future applying Icons, Will it work without the themepatcher installed? and could Startisback beta be something to do with it? What mods should I have Installed? just the themepatcher ? before the first run on7tsp. as you know Im a noobie at this and I don't really know what Steps I should take to setup 7tsp before applying the icons, I think Im doing something wrong?. Anyway, Thanks again for your Help Mate:Peace:Cheerz!! for now.
Windows 10 1903 19h1+ is the best windows ever and more secured because allowed your own creativity with separate directory named SystemResources
and any of this changes here do not have affect on the old System32 and SysWOW64 directory what using the old TH2-RS5 editions
7tsp its free and do not have affect on your system need be allowed only the .net framework before patching
7tsp create a backup atomatically and (take ownership) all files before patching after patching has been all patched files locked back
UltraUXTheme Patcher you can istall this software every time you need before using 7tsp or after using 7tsp
UltraUXTheme Patcher do not have affect on 7tsp or on all patched files with 7tsp
UltraUXTheme Patcher patching themeui.dll and uxinit.dll file only in the System32 directory not in SysWOW64 directory this allowing using 3rd party themes
UltraUXTheme Patcher is better uninstalled first before using sfc /scannow
what start is back beta version you are using? and if you try 2.8.9?
because i think here is a problem with taskbar not with icons because i think your taskbar not allowed pinned more icons

Donkuz
January 8th, 2020, 01:04 PM
OK Thanks for the update news from startisback my settings for it were set to not notify to download and update lol :ashamed: I just got the latest version 2.8.9 and I noticed there was an Issue with Custom Icons not showing up on the Taskbar now is fixed.
I think this might be the problem I hope, anyway I'm off to try it out and I will get back to you Mate, Thanks Again my Friend.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 2nd, 2020, 04:18 PM
OK Thanks for the update news from startisback my settings for it were set to not notify to download and update lol :ashamed: I just got the latest version 2.8.9 and I noticed there was an Issue with Custom Icons not showing up on the Taskbar now is fixed.
I think this might be the problem I hope, anyway I'm off to try it out and I will get back to you Mate, Thanks Again my Friend.
P.M

Hi Moonnique, Im still having problems loading these Icons over the last couple of weeks Ive done every thing possible to make sure my system is all right can you check both sets for me plz, It works right with other sets but not these I had to delete the Explorer Res to get the wooden ones to but nothing seems to load at all with the steel ones, I really like these and want to keep using them can you help me Please, DONKUZ.

hello my friend and sorry about this problem testing this icon pack many times but works on my build
but here is the last fix for you because i am on Enterprise and my edition is really different as the other w10 what you are using
fixed for you Patching windir-explorer.exe

Donkuz
February 2nd, 2020, 06:08 PM
Thanks for this Moon I really Appreciate it a lot, Im building a Couple of New Versions of Skyrim These will look Great on them, Thanks again my Friend you are very Helpful and Nice too, I will let you know how they went :Smug::Peace:Cheerz!!

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 2nd, 2020, 11:15 PM
Thanks for this Moon I really Appreciate it a lot, Im building a Couple of New Versions of Skyrim These will look Great on them, Thanks again my Friend you are very Helpful and Nice too, I will let you know how they went :Smug::Peace:Cheerz!!
no problem hope this help to you and later you can upload some of your first screens for us

Donkuz
February 3rd, 2020, 05:30 AM
P.M

hello my friend and sorry about this problem testing this icon pack many times but works on my build
but here is the last fix for you because i am on Enterprise and my edition is really different as the other w10 what you are using
fixed for you Patching windir-explorer.exe
Thank you very much Moon, I just finished setting up the Elders Wooden Scroll Icons and The windir-explorer.exe is working really well now and no Problems my end now Mate, Thanks for persevering with This for me to get it right. Top Job as always Heres some screenies of How it looks now
I Hope you Like it, Im off to try the Cold Steel Icons now. I will post some Screenies and let you know if they work alright to.
Cheerz!!!!:peace:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 4th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Thank you very much Moon, I just finished setting up the Elders Wooden Scroll Icons and The windir-explorer.exe is working really well now and no Problems my end now Mate, Thanks for persevering with This for me to get it right. Top Job as always Heres some screenies of How it looks now
I Hope you Like it, Im off to try the Cold Steel Icons now. I will post some Screenies and let you know if they work alright to.
Cheerz!!!!:peace:

thats amazing if is now all ok because i am using little different icon packs as is shared to the other on VC
because my Business OS is really different as the other and your first screens looks really impressive!!!

poema
June 1st, 2021, 10:52 AM
Nice work thank you