PDA

View Full Version : how can i make my icons look bigger or resize ???

Elond
February 6th, 2020, 09:44 PM
hello everybody from VC o/
on last days,i changed NFS MW Save Editor icon because its same icon of game and im really tired to gettin "confused" haha

i have Resource Hacker installed and now Resource Tunner,
but i just changed and looks very small at my desktop =((

how can i resize this crap? xD
thx who can help me with any info :3

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 7th, 2020, 01:55 PM
hello everybody from VC o/
on last days,i changed NFS MW Save Editor icon because its same icon of game and im really tired to gettin "confused" haha

i have Resource Hacker installed and now Resource Tunner,
but i just changed and looks very small at my desktop =((

how can i resize this crap? xD
thx who can help me with any info :3
hello and you can use icon converter online
you can use single or multiple resolutions max supported resolution for windows is 256 x 256 pixels
https://www.icoconverter.com

Elond
February 7th, 2020, 07:27 PM
hello and you can use icon converter online
you can use single or multiple resolutions max supported resolution for windows is 256 x 256 pixels
https://www.icoconverter.com

thx for answer றѳѳղղįqվદ® :3
but still lookin very small near from another icons,even when i use "square icons"

take a look here:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 8th, 2020, 08:34 AM
thx for answer றѳѳղղįqվદ® :3
but still lookin very small near from another icons,even when i use "square icons"

take a look here:

please can you upload some icons here for me or apps.exe file with original icon

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 8th, 2020, 09:28 AM
ok please try my Fraps icon supported Multi-size in one icon

Elond
February 8th, 2020, 09:50 PM
please can you upload some icons here for me or apps.exe file with original icon

றѳѳղղįqվદ®
yeeaah,for sure i will upload and try your Fraps icon too sweet ><
i dont know why all these icons are still lookin small...
one more thing,i didnt converted to 256x256 size cuz my PC its 64x bits and this site that you told me says:
"maybe dont work 256x256 resolution icon on 64 bits"

PS: just in case you didn't know i dont like use very big icons on desktop,big icons size its enough for me xD
but even on Win 7 taskbar,looks very small near from another icons... :(

Elond
February 8th, 2020, 09:56 PM
ok please try my Fraps icon supported Multi-size in one icon

already "tested" here on my desktop,looks very ass nice big hahahahaha
your Fraps.ico looks like normal icon system,i didnt even need to install for see

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 8th, 2020, 11:48 PM
றѳѳղղįqվદ®
yeeaah,for sure i will upload and try your Fraps icon too sweet ><
i dont know why all these icons are still lookin small...
one more thing,i didnt converted to 256x256 size cuz my PC its 64x bits and this site that you told me says:
"maybe dont work 256x256 resolution icon on 64 bits"

PS: just in case you didn't know i dont like use very big icons on desktop,big icons size its enough for me xD
but even on Win 7 taskbar,looks very small near from another icons... :(

already "tested" here on my desktop,looks very ass nice big hahahahaha
your Fraps.ico looks like normal icon system,i didnt even need to install for see
256 x 256 pixel icons works on 64bit system
x86bit (x32bit) and x64bit is the operating system
and Image can be dimension 256 x 256 (32bit image 8,12,14,16,24,32-bit color depth) etc
your icons is broken here is now all fixed for you

Elond
February 9th, 2020, 01:03 PM
256 x 256 pixel icons works on 64bit system
x86bit (x32bit) and x64bit is the operating system
and Image can be dimension 256 x 256 (32bit image 8,12,14,16,24,32-bit color depth) etc
your icons is broken here is now all fixed for you

hey angel,again already tested and thanks for help <3
so,helped but not too much cuz still lookin small...

maybe its the image icon file,idk what is :x

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 9th, 2020, 03:39 PM
hey angel,again already tested and thanks for help <3
so,helped but not too much cuz still lookin small...

maybe its the image icon file,idk what is :x
omg thats really not possible because this icons now supported Multi-sizes dimensions
16 x 16 24 x 24 32 x 32 48 x 48 64 x 64 96 x 96 128 x 128 192 x 192 and 256 x 256
but you can try to delete your icon cache first

Elond
February 10th, 2020, 01:22 AM
omg thats really not possible because this icons now supported Multi-sizes dimensions
16 x 16 24 x 24 32 x 32 48 x 48 64 x 64 96 x 96 128 x 128 192 x 192 and 256 x 256
but you can try to delete your icon cache first

hmmm,how can i delete my icon cache pls? hahahahaha
but you are using "very big icons" option on desktop right? or not? xD

aaahh,i forget to told you: im using Resource Tunner to change my icons,because if you loose image file looks like a crap empty paper hahahahahaha

sorry for not telling you that ¬¬'

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 10th, 2020, 08:04 AM
hmmm,how can i delete my icon cache pls? hahahahaha
but you are using "very big icons" option on desktop right? or not? xD

aaahh,i forget to told you: im using Resource Tunner to change my icons,because if you loose image file looks like a crap empty paper hahahahahaha

sorry for not telling you that ¬¬'
thats not the problem because i am on 4K 4x higher resolution as Full HD and all working fine
just download Reload Icons GUI run this app and click on Reload Icon Cache

Elond
February 10th, 2020, 12:44 PM
thats not the problem because i am on 4K 4x higher resolution as Full HD and all working fine

okz,i will try here ^^
give me some time pls angel haha

Elond
February 15th, 2020, 06:35 PM

finally i tried one more time using Reload Icons GUI and i have bad news Moon e.e
didint worked again,what a crap ¬¬

maybe its the way of Resource Tunner to change icons because all of yours icons custom its very big,i dont know...
what software do you use to change Icons???

EDIT: i forgot to tell you,my icons quality its lookin very bad too near from yours

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 16th, 2020, 06:34 PM
finally i tried one more time using Reload Icons GUI and i have bad news Moon e.e
didint worked again,what a crap ¬¬

maybe its the way of Resource Tunner to change icons because all of yours icons custom its very big,i dont know...
what software do you use to change Icons???

EDIT: i forgot to tell you,my icons quality its lookin very bad too near from yours
then you can try this step
uninstall 3rd app what you are using for icon changes
run sfc/scannow this restore all of your icons to default and default quality
if you have UltraUXTheme patcher installed uninstall it first and install UltraUXTheme patcher back after restarting
my icons looks more better because i am on 4K and have 4x better quality on my pc and screenshot
but its big because this icons is ported to all dimmensions and working with all sizes
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system)

Elond
February 16th, 2020, 07:19 PM
then you can try this step
uninstall 3rd app what you are using for icon changes
run sfc/scannow this restore all of your icons to default and default quality
if you have UltraUXTheme patcher installed uninstall it first and install UltraUXTheme patcher back after restarting
my icons looks more better because i am on 4K and have 4x better quality on my pc and screenshot
but its big because this icons is ported to all dimmensions and working with all sizes
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system)

hmmmmm i will try this Moon,thx again angel ^,^
sorry if i look stupid and im not refusing your help,but i think its not so necessary
because today i changed again more icons - today it was that Rougue Killer turn haha
im pretty sure its something related to the file/quality of the images that im trying to convert on .ico format maybe...

this icon that i changed its very small and not good quality,but on taskbar and desktop looks very nice and awesome like a normal system icon,check it out below on this print pls:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 16th, 2020, 09:02 PM
hmmmmm i will try this Moon,thx again angel ^,^
sorry if i look stupid and im not refusing your help,but i think its not so necessary
because today i changed again more icons - today it was that Rougue Killer turn haha
im pretty sure its something related to the file/quality of the images that im trying to convert on .ico format maybe...
this icon that i changed its very small and not good quality,but on taskbar and desktop looks very nice and awesome like a normal system icon,check it out below on this print pls:
all of my icons using ultra quality and Multi-size format
if you really cant fix your problem i think i cant help you because dont know what 3rd software you are using for changing your icons
if your problem still persist and sfc /scannow dont work for you i think you need clean install and do not use 3rd apps in the future
Zbmg0dymiH8

Elond
February 16th, 2020, 09:13 PM
all of my icons using ultra quality and Multi-size format
if you really cant fix your problem i think i cant help you because dont know what 3rd software you are using for changing your icons
if your problem still persist and sfc /scannow dont work for you i think you need clean install and do not use 3rd apps in the future

finally i got what you doing,what a mess we doing hahahahahaha
so Moon,im using Resource Tunner and Resource Hacker to change permanently some of my icons - i dont wanna keep the image file,because after you clean cache/system you "loose" your icon and turns to a "empty paper icon" after you delete image (:

do you got it now? haha

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 16th, 2020, 09:22 PM
finally i got what you doing,what a mess we doing hahahahahaha
so Moon,im using Resource Tunner and Resource Hacker to change permanently some of my icons - i dont wanna keep the image file,because after you clean cache/system you "loose" your icon and turns to a "empty paper icon" after you delete image (:

do you got it now? haha
yes you can change your original icon from another folder directory
and yes original icon has been changed as empty paper icon if you delete or move this folder because your system cant find original directory
and yes you can change your icon permanently with Resource Hacker
but you need to using Multi-size image but some .exe files cant be changed because is decripted and this change can crash your game

Elond
February 16th, 2020, 10:53 PM
yes you can change your original icon from another folder directory
and yes original icon has been changed as empty paper icon if you delete or move this folder because your system cant find original directory
and yes you can change your icon permanently with Resource Hacker
but you need to using Multi-size image but some .exe files cant be changed because is decripted and this change can crash your game

aahhh got it,nice to know about multi size icons =DD
but im using multi size icons Moon,what i should do now? :x

what is your system??? Win10??? im using Win 7 and maybe this can be the difference because some "system support" or something like this
and how do you create your icons?? i guess you use Photoshop or some editor like that and save directly as ".icon" file,so of course the quality is much better haha