PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim Dragon Spawn v1 for W10 1903-1909

Donkuz
February 16th, 2020, 02:18 PM
ELDERS SCROLLS V SKYRIM COLD STEEL by Razorsedge
DRAGON SPAWN V1​by Donkuz
85631​
OK Guys n Gals Im Proud to Release this updated version of Elders Scroll V Skyrim Cold Steel by Razorsedge, I gave it a burst of Color with 8 HD Full Colored Wallpapers and a lot of recoloring and Customizing for W10 1903 to W10 1909
Installation Warning
(Recommended for first Setup)
Before Attempting to Install any of the System Mods, Create a Restore Point and or a System Backup Image.
After which you can now go ahead and Begin installation,
Step 1. Apply the Theme Patcher First, I use UltraUXThemepatcher 3.7.1
Now log out and back in again and now your System has been Patched.
Step 2. Install ONE, I use OldNewExplorer 1.1.9 Simply Install then Configure to your likes.
Step 3.Now go ahead and Install StartIsBack for your Classic Start Menu and Taskbar.
After you have these setup your theme should be ready to select from Either The Classic Control Panel or Personalization Settings, if for some reason the Start Menu or the start button hasn't loaded open the Configurations for StartIsBack and Select it from there, the Start Button is in the explorer.exe folder within the theme's Folder.
Everthing you need can be found in my One Drive Share Folder look for Tools@Mods.4W10.1903+
Below.
Available by Request For Legitimate Members Only
https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/315813-Donkuz

Special Thanks go to Razorsedge for the Elders Scroll V Syrim Cold Steel Original and Moonnique for Porting these Exellent Icons to W10 1903+
and all your help to finish off this Amazing Theme for us to share.
I Hope you Like it Guyz.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 16th, 2020, 06:12 PM
on Windows 10 we really miss more of the amazing ported themes by razorsedge
but omg this looks really fabulous with Icon Pack and all other Extras
really amazing edition and work my friend and thanks for porting for 19h1+ and making razorsedge works alive
PS - your links not working here is a problem with download (click or copy + paste) if you dont know how to fix this i can fix your thread for you

Donkuz
February 17th, 2020, 12:44 AM
on Windows 10 we really miss more of the amazing ported themes by razorsedge
but omg this looks really fabulous with Icon Pack and all other Extras
really amazing edition and work my friend and thanks for porting for 19h1+ and making razorsedge works alive
PS - your links not working here is a problem with download (click or copy + paste) if you dont know how to fix this i can fix your thread for youThanks Moon, Im Glad you like it. Yes Razorsedge has a Lot of Amazing Themes for W7 Begging to be Ported to 19h1 before they get left behind and Forgotten about. Since Razorsedge has apparently Retired for Bigger and Better things and is not Going to update his work, so I will try to keep his legacy going for him and bring as many of them over to 19h1+ as I can to save them and Keep his Great Work Alive, Im working on the Wooden Version next so keep an eye out for it and Thanks again for fixing the Icons for 7tsp and teaching me how to use it.
:Peace:Happy Birthday Mate!!

pinkfloyder
February 17th, 2020, 07:11 AM
Looks great, many thanks!!

Donkuz
February 18th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Looks great, many thanks!!Thanks Mate Im Glad you like it.:peace:

Thuggz Bunny
February 19th, 2020, 07:53 PM
You did it again! Well done! :dragon2::beaut:

Donkuz
February 19th, 2020, 08:48 PM
You did it again! Well done! :dragon2::beaut:Thankz Thuggz Bunny, Im really Glad you like it in the US. Enjoy:peace:Cheerz!!

devillnside
February 22nd, 2020, 06:51 PM
NIIICE!!! i like the caption buttons on this one much better also!!!

Donkuz
February 22nd, 2020, 11:29 PM
NIIICE!!! i like the caption buttons on this one much better also!!!Thanks Mate, I made these from the Originals, The Caption Buttons and the glyphs were out of wack and did not line up with the place holders on the Corner, it took me a while but it was worth it, I think they could be a little smaller I haven't had much experience with these before.
Anyway Im Glad you like it Mate

jejemc
March 14th, 2020, 08:32 PM
thank you for sharing your work, very nice themes thank you again ;)

Donkuz
April 12th, 2020, 02:05 AM
thank you for sharing your work, very nice themes thank you again ;)Bonjour jejemc, Thanks mate Im Glad you like them.:Peace:Cheerz!!

poweredbyostx
August 22nd, 2020, 01:56 PM
These themes are stunning.