PDA

View Full Version : SKYRIM ELDERS SCROLLS W10 1903+ by Razorsedge

Donkuz
February 21st, 2020, 12:05 AM
SKYRIM ELDERS SCROLLS V
by Razorsedge
OK Boys and Girls Here's another of Razorsedge's Brilliant Themes Ported from W7 and Updated to Share on VC

Available by Request For Legitimate Members Only
https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/315813-Donkuz

Installation Instruction's
After Creating a Restore Point and a Backup.
Install your Themepatcher First; I use Ultra UXThemepatcher 3.7.1
Reboot and Then Install "ONE", OldNewExplorer 8.1
Now you can go ahead and Install StartIsBack++2.9
After this you Can Select your Theme from Either The Settings Personalization
or The Classic Control Panel.
Now you can go ahead and Install The Rocketdock and Icons with 7tsp "Tip" Do this in Default Mode
Warning Before attempting to apply any System Modifications
Create a Restore Point and or a System Backup Image
In Default Mode
I hope you Like it Guyz

Elond
February 21st, 2020, 12:47 AM
SKYRIM ELDERS SCROLLS
by Razorsedge

daaammmm brow,you got skills o,o
gratz

i have this original theme for Win 7,cant wait to test but i need a better computer first =|
hahahahahahaha

Donkuz
February 21st, 2020, 12:56 AM
daaammmm brow,you got skills o,o
gratz

i have this original theme for Win 7,cant wait to test but i need a better computer first =|
hahahahahahahaThanks Mate Im Glad you like it, I left most of it unchanged to keep it Original I'm Doing a Modified Version of this next, Thanks.
Enjoy:Peace:Cheerz!!.

Elond
February 21st, 2020, 01:26 AM
Thanks Mate Im Glad you like it, I left most of it unchanged to keep it Original I'm Doing a Modified Version of this next, Thanks.
Enjoy:Peace:Cheerz!!.

thats nice,on next version you can call "Skyrim v2" maybe haha
asap i will create some themes too,i think ;p

Dark Knight
February 21st, 2020, 01:55 AM
One Drive says "No Longer Available"

Donkuz
February 21st, 2020, 01:55 AM
thats nice,on next version you can call "Skyrim v2" maybe haha
asap i will create some themes too,i think ;p Let me think about that one, Im going to do a Blend of the Cold Steel and Elders Scolls and call it Skyrim Cold Steel V Elders Scrolls or Skyrim Elders Scrolls V Cold Steel that sounds better lol
Anyway do you have any WSB Skills yet? I can help you get started if you like or need some software.
Thanks for the Suggestion Mate.

Elond
February 21st, 2020, 02:17 AM
Let me think about that one, Im going to do a Blend of the Cold Steel and Elders Scolls and call it Skyrim Cold Steel V Elders Scrolls or Skyrim Elders Scrolls V Cold Steel that sounds better lol
Anyway do you have any WSB Skills yet? I can help you get started if you like or need some software.
Thanks for the Suggestion Mate.

nice to know that have a "pro themer" to help me hahaha
really really thx to give me a hand,but my own theme is a future project ;p

seriously Donkuz,i need a better computer HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
my computer run so slowy even using Sony Vegas Pro 11,so i dont have any software for a while to create some custom themes xD
i will help with another things like icons,wallpapers,logon screen... =DD

Nimbi
February 21st, 2020, 02:31 AM
One Drive says "No Longer Available"

Yeah I've noticed it says that when you're not logged into OneDrive. The links work if you're signed into OneDrive though.

Dark Knight
February 21st, 2020, 03:18 AM
Yeah I've noticed it says that when you're not logged into OneDrive. The links work if you're signed into OneDrive though.

Nope, still the same thing, this is why I don't share anything off OneDrive, cause the friggin thing never works right.

Donkuz
February 21st, 2020, 11:38 AM
Nope, still the same thing, this is why I don't share anything off OneDrive, cause the friggin thing never works right.I cant understand why it was such a problem sure the whole file opened up with everything in it but a Download box should have appeared for the theme it self too. Ive been using it since I started but I think I will use the method Nimbi showed me, Anyway Its up and running Now.
Thanks for the Help:Peace:Cheerz!!

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 21st, 2020, 12:39 PM
:Peace:
Thread has been Fixed by me
Fixed a bad link for download
Fixed link for OneDrive - you not need be sign in
:peace:

Dark Knight
February 21st, 2020, 02:21 PM
Thanks guys ..... working now :peace:

Old link was redirecting me back to my own OneDrive folder

moorejameselliot
March 15th, 2020, 05:32 AM
:tu:AWESOME JOB, Started Skyrim again a few weeks ago, your skin is a superb compliment. THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!

devillnside
April 11th, 2020, 06:24 AM
keep 'em comin' mate

Donkuz
April 11th, 2020, 06:52 AM
keep 'em comin' mateThanks Bro, Im glad you like it, Did you have a look at Dragon Spawn yet? I made it from Cold Steel. Thanks for your Support Mate.

devillnside
April 11th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Thanks Bro, Im glad you like it, Did you have a look at Dragon Spawn yet? I made it from Cold Steel. Thanks for your Support Mate.

yeah mate i did right after you first posted the theme .. looks great